You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Kill every last one of them

User Info: Menardii

Menardii
2 days ago#1
Kill every last one of them
Kill every last one of them
Claude is the best boi

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
2 days ago#3
Kill every last one of them.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: SC6

SC6
2 days ago#4
Execute order 66
PSN - NovaSol6(PS3/VITA), GreenTea_Sama(PS4)
3DS FC: 0533-5134-4439

User Info: Seraphie92

Seraphie92
2 days ago#5
I still don't know why this is becoming so iconic. He's not the first fictional character to have said that I am sure.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
2 days ago#6
Seraphie92 posted...
I still don't know why this is becoming so iconic. He's not the first fictional character to have said that I am sure.

He's not even the first character to say it in Three Houses!

Sylvain's brother Miklan says it first.
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

User Info: Boo_Guy

Boo_Guy
2 days ago#7
This is a message from Lord Nergal. I await you on the Dread Isle.

Oh wait, wrong meme...

User Info: Pictocheat

Pictocheat
2 days ago#8
"DoEs PoWeR dWeLl WiThIn?"

(I think I did, unironically, kill every last one of them when I played that chapter yesterday in my BL route. As far as I remember, Claude didn't move any of his troops until a few turns in, and I tried to split my units evenly across the map, so I don't think there was any fighting between the Empire and the Alliance, just them against me.)
U say U want a Revolution
Well, U know Wii all want to change the world

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
2 days ago#9
Seraphie92 posted...

My guess is it's due - at least in part - to that video going around titled "How FE Players Actually See Battle Goals" (or something).

Basically it lists off numerous objectives like "defend this point", "seize this point", "get to this point", etc and after every one it plays the "KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!" clip since, indeed, almost every FE player clears the board regardless of what the objective is.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
2 days ago#10
TETSUOOOOOOo
My friend got his pajamas from the Area 51 gift shop. High-quality linen, alien patterns and a butt-flap.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Kill every last one of them