You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. As much as I love Edelgard, I have to admit it: she's wrong.

User Info: sylawaatch

sylawaatch
2 days ago#221
NinoTheSage posted...
I don't see how you can argue that TWSITD is anything but black.

I have already argued about this in countless threads. They initially just wanted to advance in society and be seen as equals to the dragons. 9ver time most of them were corrupted with a lust for power but that doesn't make them black. Especially when Sothis attacked them first.
I woke up like dih!
http://abload.de/img/1255ns2d.gif

sylawaatch
2 days ago#222
GreenMage7 posted...
I am the one of the biggest Claude supporters and I will tell you he has flaws.

He is a bit of a coward. He seeks the truth no matter what, even when Jeralt dies and he looks at the journal regardless of your feelings. He has trouble committing.

Still, by this games standards he's probably the most stable lord by a long s***.
He also acts in his own self interests first and foremost. He is a true neutral. It just so happens that his interests best aligned with the people of Fodlan in this game. Especially in comparison to Edelgard and Dimitri.
I woke up like dih!
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
2 days ago#223
sylawaatch posted...
He also acts in his own self interests first and foremost. He is a true neutral. It just so happens that his interests best aligned with the people of Fodlan in this game.
In his support with Hilda, she does say he will only be truthful around the professor, and i appreciate his friendship in his route. He feels more a bro than a student like the other 2.
It's Dimitri the Boar Prince, Edelgard-sama! Please let me handle it!

User Info: Esper69

Esper69
2 days ago#224
sylawaatch posted...
I have already argued about this in countless threads. They initially just wanted to advance in society and be seen as equals to the dragons. 9ver time most of them were corrupted with a lust for power but that doesn't make them black. Especially when Sothis attacked them first.
Hahahhaa no. Evidence sugest otherwise. They nuke the world first sothis had to clean up their mess. But i guess a word of a pitch black organization is more credible than dragons huh?

User Info: NinoTheSage

NinoTheSage
2 days ago#225
sylawaatch posted...
That's fair, though that's the old Agartha, and even then that's speculation. The TWSITD right now had no shade of grey in them.
(edited 2 days ago)

Esper69
2 days ago#226
NinoTheSage posted...
That's fair, though that's the old Agartha, and even then that's speculation. The TWSITD right now had no shade of grey in them.
Theres a lot of things sugesting otherwise though. The fact that sothis herself is good peacelover. The fact that rhea's stories match with how nemesis really is. And the fact that said words are coming from someone who's literaly have no shades of gray.

User Info: Play01

Play01
2 days ago#227
Esper69 posted...
sylawaatch posted...
Hahahhaa no. Evidence sugest otherwise. They nuke the world first sothis had to clean up their mess. But i guess a word of a pitch black organization is more credible than dragons huh?

Not to mention if Sothis was so bad why didn't she take over Byleths body when she very easily could of?

Esper69
2 days ago#228
Play01 posted...
Not to mention if Sothis was so bad why didn't she take over Byleths body when she very easily could of?
This. She's basicly already remember everything when she's about to fused with byleth so if she really cares that much about godhood why didnt she just take over byleth's and go back to retake her godhood?

sylawaatch
2 days ago#229
Play01 posted...
Sothis never wanted to be brought back. That's why.
I woke up like dih!

User Info: Play01

Play01
2 days ago#230
Play01 posted...
Esper69 posted...
sylawaatch posted...

No the blame for what Fodlan has become lies entirely on Seiros and Argeanten lol I know I spell that wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. As much as I love Edelgard, I have to admit it: she's wrong.