• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Hannerman is easily the best character

User Info: Richinaru

Richinaru
1 week ago#1
Man has deep and real talks with all his supports showing genuine care for all of them forgoing his own personal grievances to ensure they're understood.

Like damn, man is an absolute treasure

User Info: Petphot

Petphot
1 week ago#2
There are a lot of great and well written characters in this game, and yes Hanneman is pretty great.
Apparently OP for his entire argument does in fact put his fingers in his ears and go "LALALALA" the entire thread. Fascinating.

User Info: Gladiant

Gladiant
1 week ago#3
Richinaru posted...
Man has deep and real talks with all his supports showing genuine care for all of them forgoing his own personal grievances to ensure they're understood.

Like damn, man is an absolute treasure

All of his C support I see so far make me think he is a creepy stalker. Dude is just randomly stalking people and just casually walk in when they found out.
Pokemon Moon - FC: 0190-2774-1631

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
1 week ago#4
Gladiant posted...
All of his C support I see so far make me think he is a creepy stalker. Dude is just randomly stalking people and just casually walk in when they found out.
Gotta go up a few ranks. He stalks students for crest research, not for creep. I don't think he has romantic options, but he does do stuff like extend Lysithea's lifespan to that of a normal human, or help Marianne feel like she has value. You know, cool old man stuff.
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: mixedmethods

mixedmethods
1 week ago#5
Igor’s just guiding the residents of the Velvet Room through their journey.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 week ago#6
The best character whose name you couldn't even spell right...
I was wrong.

User Info: losst4ever

losst4ever
1 week ago#7
I'm thinking of grabbing him in this run as I used Manuela in the last. I really do feel like the Oil and Water duo are very good additions to the game and am happy with my two fellow teacher comrades.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 week ago#8
Also if you keep him Warlock he fights in his Professor garb.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: Richinaru

Richinaru
1 week ago#9
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
The best character whose name you couldn't even spell right...

Bruh

mixedmethods posted...
Igor’s just guiding the residents of the Velvet Room through their journey.

Thats his VA, thats amazing!

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
1 week ago#10
Personality wise, he is my favorite of the non student characters.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Hannerman is easily the best character
  • Topic Archived