• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those of you who spend a 100+ hours to beat a route, how'd you do that?

User Info: 8Panda

8Panda
1 week ago#1
I played Golden Deers for my first route and took 40 hours (not counting ~10 hours of resets) to complete. I listened to every bit of dialogue and managed to get in master classes for most of my units. I am hearing how some people are 100+ hours in the game but still haven't completed a route. I currently have about 120 hours of playtime and I've beaten all four routes at least once. I will admit that after the timeskip, I skipped doing quests in the monastery and just did some tutoring for Byleth.
People who talk too much don't do their talk. Braggers accomplish nothing.
3DS Friend code: 2277 7535 7800

User Info: Esper69

Esper69
1 week ago#2
They are prob playing classic hard and were grinding the important class mastery.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#3
My Edelgard route was 69 hours. And it's a shorter route, and now 60 into golden deer at chapter 17

User Info: Esper69

Esper69
1 week ago#4
superxgaga posted...
My Edelgard route was 69 hours. And it's a shorter route, and now 60 into golden deer at chapter 17

Thats quite a specific number you got there 😏

User Info: TheLonius500

TheLonius500
1 week ago#5
I talked to everyone and spent a lot of time planning out how to get supports. Did all sidequests. Broke 90 hours without trying. I definitely wasn't standing around.

8Panda
1 week ago#6
Esper69 posted...
They are prob playing classic hard and were grinding the important class mastery.
Don't you mean Casual? You have limited grinding on Classic mode.

8Panda
1 week ago#7
TheLonius500 posted...
I talked to everyone and spent a lot of time planning out how to get supports. Did all sidequests. Broke 90 hours without trying. I definitely wasn't standing around.
I was able to get most of the supports within 40 hours of playtime. I will admit I didn't bother talking to NPCs between chapters since 90% of the time they were recapping events of the main storyline.

User Info: Reimys

Reimys
1 week ago#8
Esper69 posted...

We do a lot less grinding on hard...

100 hours sounds like normal casual spamming free battles to get to level 50 before timeskip.
3DS FC: 4656 - 7963 - 4906;
IGNs: Y Mimosa (????); AS Cinquefoil (????); M Emii (1328)

User Info: Reversal

Reversal
1 week ago#9
8Panda posted...
Esper69 posted...
Don't you mean Casual? You have limited grinding on Classic mode.

You can still grind class mastery for the hundreds or so many turns that it requires per person.

User Info: Valinne

Valinne
1 week ago#10
I just finished my first playthrough with Golden Deer at 104 hours. I actually only did maybe 2 or 3 auxiliary battles the entire run, but I did recruit everyone, did every paralogue, and try to get supports up with everyone as much as possible. My protagonist and Claude had maxed supports with everyone they could. I just barely made the level recommendation for the mission each month. No turn count abusing, no attacking and healing on tiles to grind anything out.

I do often however go over my planned moves multiple times before I commit on every turn, and as a result I never really had to use the Divine Pulse much. I think I maybe used it 5~6 times in my entire playthrough, once for a bad Death Knight round and the rest just for bad level ups.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those of you who spend a 100+ hours to beat a route, how'd you do that?
  • Topic Archived