• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What do you think of Edelgard haters and fans?

User Info: suburbshulk

suburbshulk
1 week ago#1
Poll Question - Results (402 votes)
Her fans are more ridiculous
21.14% (85 votes)
Her haters are more ridiculous
20.65% (83 votes)
Both are equally ridiculous
8.46% (34 votes)
Only have a problem with the fans that defend TWSITD, hate on Rhea and Dimitri, and vote stuff.
10.7% (43 votes)
Only have a problem with the haters that make a million Edelgard topics, say Claude is a better ruler, and she is Hitler
10.95% (44 votes)
The whole controversy is overblown and should die.
28.11% (113 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you guys think?

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#2
Look, just don't start clogging up topics with the same back-and-forth and we'll be cool.

I mean, I'm pretty much a walking s***post sometimes and I'm seeing people activate my Poe's Law tingle...
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
1 week ago#3
I put one vote for "Only have a problem with the haters that make a million Edelgard topics, say Claude is a better ruler, and she is Hitler", so I'm apparently a vote stuffer now.
Gordon Freeman is now these hands... i must kill the next boss and live up to full-life consequences!

User Info: Esper69

Esper69
1 week ago#4
Hating on rhea is fine. Defending twsitd is not.

User Info: Fresita

Fresita
1 week ago#5
Some of her fans are really annoying, specially when they pull the "siding with TWSITD was needed" card

Some of them are very mental tho
Sorry for bad english , I try my best

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
1 week ago#6
Personally I like Edelgard but don't think she's right.

People on both sides are annoying, both those that misconstrue her motivations to make her seem like just a power hungry tyrant, and those that don't see anything wrong with anything she does.

It's the same thing with Rhea honestly, both characters have similar groups absolving her of all shady actions and some demonizing her.

User Info: lowell666

lowell666
1 week ago#7
I’m gonna have to go with the last one. Debates and arguments are all well and good but at the end of the day, it’s a f***ing video game people.

I’ll sum up this whole thing in a little bow: Edelgard is the villain, regardless of the route you pick. Now whether or not you agree with her goals or the methods, that’s up to personal values. And personal values can only be budged so much over an Internet forum. Just keep that in mind before you get into a days long debate with someone. There’s no objective evidence on whether or not she was “right”, it’s all opinions.
Part of the flat Earth society. We have members all around the world

User Info: Esper69

Esper69
1 week ago#8
Fresita posted...
Some of her fans are really annoying, specially when they pull the "siding with TWSITD was needed" card

Some of them are very mental tho

Its not just siding with twsitd card though. Some of them are pulling "twsitd are justified, are not evil", "thales are trustworthy because he's a human" cards and a straight up bs card like "sothis are evil, dragons dont belong to this world" card. One of them even cringely quote edelgard's last word to rhea. Like wtf just cuz you dont need someone doesnt meen you get rid of them.

User Info: Timz19

Timz19
1 week ago#9
I just have a problem with Edelgard fans who refuse to play the other routes.
3DS FC: 2251 - 4820 - 5207
Barnhill Dream Address: 4100-2453-9082

User Info: AlexEternalCham

AlexEternalCham
1 week ago#10
Esper69 posted...
Hating on rhea is fine. Defending twsitd is not.

Those options shouldve been separate.

Clear agenda trying to pave the way to another round of kissing rhea ass by hiding it behind tswid obvious hate and disgust
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What do you think of Edelgard haters and fans?
  • Topic Archived