• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do you want a perfect route where nothing bad happens?

User Info: do2222

do2222
4 weeks ago#361
Before playing the game, yes

After playing the game, no
FC: 3540-0419-0743

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
4 weeks ago#362
Tanookichris posted...
imthestuntman posted...
Please no. This is the kind of tomfoolery that makes everyone cringe when time travel comes up.
Please yes. I’d rather have that route so stop hating.

My opinion is just as valid as yours and is according to this poll backed by the majority of fans.
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.

User Info: king_wallace

king_wallace
4 weeks ago#363
If a 'everyone wins' route wasn't so simple to manufacture, I might say no. But it is.

If there were two Byleth, one for Dimitri and one for El, then they probably could resolve their differences. They're both way better people and more stable with Byleth supporting them. It doesn't seem that far-fetched that there's a scenario where Byleth patches up the relationship between the two of them enough for a compromise.
I was a chemist.

User Info: G-O-F

G-O-F
4 weeks ago#364
king_wallace posted...
If a 'everyone wins' route wasn't so simple to manufacture, I might say no. But it is.

If there were two Byleth, one for Dimitri and one for El, then they probably could resolve their differences. They're both way better people and more stable with Byleth supporting them. It doesn't seem that far-fetched that there's a scenario where Byleth patches up the relationship between the two of them enough for a compromise.

I Actually had a thought once, where since we can choose our Byleth Gender that we could have Twins, and one went to BE (Male) and another went to BL (Female) and maybe the story turns for the better like this, simce the brothers would lose contact with one another but manage to help each lord find their light, though this is only based on a thought and a bit of TV Tropes trivia.
Best Games of 2018 list: God of War, Spider Man, Monster Hunter World, Smash Ult
Playing 2019: DMC V, REmake 2, ToV DE, Sekiro, MK11, FE TH, Borderlands 3.

User Info: NinoTheSage

NinoTheSage
4 weeks ago#365
G-O-F posted...
I Actually had a thought once, where since we can choose our Byleth Gender that we could have Twins, and one went to BE (Male) and another went to BL (Female) and maybe the story turns for the better like this, simce the brothers would lose contact with one another but manage to help each lord find their light, though this is only based on a thought and a bit of TV Tropes trivia.
Maybe we could have a route where, after seeing everything, Byleth manages to do a super Divine Pulse. There, he does something to Manuela and Hanneman to turn them into Byleths, so there's a Byleth for each house. Problem solved!

After that, they turn Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude into Byleths as well. And infect the TWSITD with Byleth. When everyone is Byleth, there is no war.

User Info: G-O-F

G-O-F
4 weeks ago#366
NinoTheSage posted...
G-O-F posted...
Maybe we could have a route where, after seeing everything, Byleth manages to do a super Divine Pulse. There, he does something to Manuela and Hanneman to turn them into Byleths, so there's a Byleth for each house. Problem solved!

After that, they turn Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude into Byleths as well. And infect the TWSITD with Byleth. When everyone is Byleth, there is no war.

An Army of Stoic Humans!!! Here we go!!!

Why did i remind myself of NieR: Automata?
Best Games of 2018 list: God of War, Spider Man, Monster Hunter World, Smash Ult
Playing 2019: DMC V, REmake 2, ToV DE, Sekiro, MK11, FE TH, Borderlands 3.

User Info: king_wallace

king_wallace
4 weeks ago#367
Claude doesn't need any help, he'd go along with anything slightly more reasonable than what El does. The El+Dimitri history really just screams "hey, work it out you two!"

You could have it so that Edelgard reveals TWSITD to Dimitri, and Byleth helps Dimitri realize the church is f***ed, and Dimitri+Claude help Edelgard realize she doesn't need to use TWSITD to make change.

Maybe you still break off from the church because Rhea goes nuts and wants to slay Edelgard, but Dimitri joins you in wanting to save her. TWSITD powers up earlier this time for whatever reason, maybe Edelgard betrayal too early or something. Pre-skip gets way more involved because you're juggling the Dimitri+El thing, and post skip you reform the church and beat a TWSITD that's stronger than the one from GD route.

Could all be started from Byleth/Sothis 'remembering' stuff from alternate timelines or whatever meta bulls***.
I was a chemist.

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
4 weeks ago#368
I just fell asleep reading that.
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.

User Info: Salyer

Salyer
4 weeks ago#369
How come you shills still keep making it look like the war is like Fates' war where they are fighting over nothing important but instead just over the villain's trickery and the Lord's feelings?

User Info: 0N_1134

0N_1134
4 weeks ago#370
NinoTheSage posted...
G-O-F posted...

Byleth is Agent Smith from the matrix.
~no comment~
Time Zone: PST
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do you want a perfect route where nothing bad happens?
  • Topic Archived