• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do you want a perfect route where nothing bad happens?

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
1 month ago#1
And everyone holds hands while singing together about friendship and all of the other routes are considered less than ideal? - Results (531 votes)
Yes
41.43% (220 votes)
No
58.57% (311 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Because I am very tired of seeing 100 people suggest some variation of this s***. Just want to prove that no one wants it.
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
1 month ago#2
Sure, why not? I apreciate golden endings. Although Edelgard being alive would never please me, so I don't know.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#3
Naw, but I wouldn't mind some kinda WTF ending like Byleth breaking the timelines in an attempt to fix everything or even just ending up resetting things to the first scene of the game and then BOOM credits.

A good ol' Gainax Ending.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: green dragon

green dragon
1 month ago#4
yes, absolutely. Not saying it has to be a canon route, but I always just figured that the three leaders would somehow work out their differences since they were young friends.

I actually would prefer if the three lands worked together to get out from under the church.

imthestuntman
1 month ago#5
StellaLunaris posted...
Naw, but I wouldn't mind some kinda WTF ending like Byleth breaking the timelines in an attempt to fix everything or even just ending up resetting things to the first scene of the game and then BOOM credits.

I mean that is interesting, but it implies that at some point everything gets fixed in the order of events, which also implies that it is the "true route".
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.

User Info: Fresita

Fresita
1 month ago#6
I want an ending were the three lords join in together for a big party and use rhea as the piƱata

imthestuntman
1 month ago#7
green dragon posted...
yes, absolutely. Not saying it has to be a canon route, but I always just figured that the three leaders would somehow work out their differences since they were young friends.

I actually would prefer if the three lands worked together to get out from under the church.

The issue is it ends up being seen as cannon by most of the fan base with most games where that is the case.....

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
1 month ago#8
honestly, GD overall was pretty much the "perfect" ending imo and the only thing I had against it was...

Dimitri attacking you unnecessarily and then proceeding to die off screen right after. Soooo stupid. Thare is no reason the two sides couldn't have joined forces to take on Edel, even if Dimitri/his crew would just be NPCs.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#9
imthestuntman posted...
StellaLunaris posted...

I mean that is interesting, but it implies that at some point everything gets fixed in the order of events, which also implies that it is the "true route".

Well, I'd consider it more of a "WILL things get fixed?" sort of thing like a "The End...OR IS IT?"

Something that's up to the player to interpret.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Boo_Guy

Boo_Guy
1 month ago#10
No. Real life isn't so kind, so why should this be?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do you want a perfect route where nothing bad happens?
  • Topic Archived