• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Anyone figured out how exactly does weapon weight work here?
Expa0 2 years ago#1
Doesn't seem to just straight up reduce your speed and as far as I can tell STR doesn't at least directly counter the weight either and there is no Bld/Con stat in this game.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)
Metal Gear Raxis 2 years ago#2
It's the Tellius system (Strength counteracts weight) except Strength is divided by 5 first.

So if you have, say, 12 strength, you speed will be cut by (weight - 2). I would say it's a safe assumption that it rounds down.

Obviously, having excessive strength to wield a weapon doesn't boost your speed :p
Let's move! We go to kill the exorcist legates, and engulf this world in the flames of chaos!
3717Dash 2 years ago#3
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
It's the Tellius system (Strength counteracts weight) except Strength is divided by 5 first.

So if you have, say, 12 strength, you speed will be cut by (weight - 2). I would say it's a safe assumption that it rounds down.

Is that for the weapon currently used or everything in one's inventory?
Expand Dong
Expa0 2 years ago#4

Ahh so it's divided by 5. Makes sense, thanks!
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)
Metal Gear Raxis 2 years ago#5
3717Dash posted...

Is that for the weapon currently used or everything in one's inventory?

Weapon equipped, otherwise having more than 1 weapon in your bags would give everyone 0 as for a long part of the game, lol.

It's worth noting that Three Houses actually displays your calculated AS on your stats screen, near where your health is.
Let's move! We go to kill the exorcist legates, and engulf this world in the flames of chaos!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Anyone figured out how exactly does weapon weight work here?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A