• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How does the game handle Byleth's support conversations?

User Info: MiniMarioBros

MiniMarioBros
4 weeks ago#1
Since you know, he can’t talk.

User Info: MatoiFalconWing

MatoiFalconWing
4 weeks ago#2
Dialogue options

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
4 weeks ago#3
I have seen several of the "options" in this game, and they are the kind of garbage I expect from silent protags.

"Mission"
"why?"
"ok"

I can't tell you how much garbage like this takes me out of a game with these silent protagonists.
If the idea as has been told to me is to have an mc that does not say things the player would not say, then it still does not represent me as there is no way I give people 1-3 words answers when they talk to me.

You could replace the character with a piece of wood or a house plant and nothing would change.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: MatoiFalconWing

MatoiFalconWing
4 weeks ago#4
xx_SaintBoot_xx posted...
I have seen several of the "options" in this game, and they are the kind of garbage I expect from silent protags.

"Mission"
"why?"
"ok"

I can't tell you how much garbage like this takes me out of a game with these silent protagonists.
If the idea as has been told to me is to have an mc that does not say things the player would not say, then it still does not represent me as there is no way I give people 1-3 words answers when they talk to me.

You could replace the character with a piece of wood or a house plant and nothing would change.

Disagree but k....

User Info: LordFarquad1312

LordFarquad1312
4 weeks ago#5

"Mission"
"why?"
"ok"

I've seen several dialogue options and they seem quite a bit more involved

https://youtu.be/6mfB11MeiRk?t=116
The force is my ally
"If you are tired of fear from links... Let Kirby's Nightmare protect you."

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
4 weeks ago#6
LordFarquad1312 posted...

"Mission"
"why?"
"ok"

I've seen several dialogue options and they seem quite a bit more involved

https://youtu.be/6mfB11MeiRk?t=116

The very first dialogue option with Sothis is actually quite interesting.

"A mortal."
"A ghost."
"A demon." (this one may be wrong its from memory)
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How does the game handle Byleth's support conversations?
  • Topic Archived