• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. F!Byleth's bust size has been reduced.

User Info: MistressPaige

MistressPaige
2 months ago#51
First world problems lol.
"Stay true to yourself, don't just be ordinary be extrordinary!

User Info: Zelse

Zelse
2 months ago#52
futuresight23 posted...
Saiaxs posted...
HappyDog posted...
Saiaxs posted...
Mooman posted...
Who actually cares though?

Assuming it IS true(evidence says otherwise), my main issue is the censorship. Gameplay wise, yes, it’s irrelevant. But it’s a matter of principal, we shouldn’t just accept an altered product based on a company’s idea of what’s right/wrong.

It’s the same situation with Sony and Tifa’s design in the FF7 Remake, her bust was reduced and her clothing altered due to Sony’s new(ish) policies on censorship

A female character who’s more than just big t**** fan service! Perish the thought.
🙄

You’re missing the point entirely and I’m getting tired of explaining this s*** over and over again, I’m honestly astounded so many people can be indifferent to what’s essentially the assassination of artistic integrity. It’s saddening.

What if it isn't censorship? What if the artist/designers involved drew her according to their artistic vision? Isn't claiming censorship kind of s***ting on the artist for not drawing the character according to how we think the character should look like?

Hi, it's 2019. Pay attention to current events in first world countries. It's censorship.
PSN - RudeOfTheTurks / XBL - TheMightyBison

User Info: MetaphysMonarch

MetaphysMonarch
2 months ago#53
You guys really love to waste your time and braincells on the most useless of things.

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
2 months ago#54
Saiaxs posted...
Mooman posted...

Assuming it IS true(evidence says otherwise), my main issue is the censorship. Gameplay wise, yes, it’s irrelevant. But it’s a matter of principal, we shouldn’t just accept an altered product based on a company’s idea of what’s right/wrong.

It’s the same situation with Sony and Tifa’s design in the FF7 Remake, her bust was reduced and her clothing altered due to Sony’s new(ish) policies on censorship

https://i.imgtc.ws/Ye8Xu5N.png

https://i.imgtc.ws/seaE0Nb.jpg

Her bust is not reduced. The only meaningful change to her outfit is stockings ffs
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
2 months ago#55
Saiaxs posted...
Mooman posted...
Saiaxs posted...
Mooman posted...

Assuming it IS true(evidence says otherwise), my main issue is the censorship. Gameplay wise, yes, it’s irrelevant. But it’s a matter of principal, we shouldn’t just accept an altered product based on a company’s idea of what right/wrong.

I honestly couldn't care less about an imaginary womans chest size and I envy anyone who has so few troubles in life that this is something they have time to worry about

It’s a matter of artistic integrity and getting the product the creators actually created. You might not care now, but when it starts affecting things you do care about you’ll realize your apathy was idiotic

This is a slippery slope argument. Not to mention the game is still being made. The company can't censor itself.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. F!Byleth's bust size has been reduced.
  • Topic Archived