You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Daily reminder that the "leak" is too good to be true.

User Info: Reaver4791

Reaver4791
6 days ago#1
Even discounting the fact there's a lot of things people want, there's no way Intelligent Systems is going to just up and discard the school section of the game when they listen to the Japanese on the matter... the fact they're addressing what the West wants in the leak versus their own home country is something I personally think makes it wishful thinking, and only all the more hilarious Reddit and SF is gobbling this garbage up.

Anyone else agree?
FE14 Shadowhearth: 15846-97509 55286-69128
Ayane Matsunaga is Persona 4's most underrated waifu, and NOBODY'S changing my mind.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
6 days ago#2
Leaks should be taken with a grain of salt. An eyepatch and timeskip like come on. Remember how accurate the Grinch leak was.
Yoshikage Kira did nothing wrong.
Avid Jojo fan: How tf does King Crimson work
(edited 6 days ago)

Reaver4791
6 days ago#3
Poison-puffs posted...
Leaks should be taken with a grain of salt. An eyepatch and timeskip like come on.

The fact that Reddit is rabidly believing what they want to believe is hilarious TBH. Reminds me why I gave up on that part of the community.
Ayane Matsunaga is Persona 4's most underrated waifu, and NOBODY'S changing my mind.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
6 days ago#4
Dude, ditching the school early on is not addressing what the West wants. Such a decision would have been made way before the academy reveal at the last E3 especially in the leak's case with multiple paths.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

Reaver4791
6 days ago#5
guedesbrawl posted...
Dude, ditching the school early on is not addressing what the West wants. Such a decision would have been made way before the academy reveal at the last E3 especially in the leak's case with multiple paths.

I know, but it's what the "hardcore" fans want, given how strongly everybody reacted to the reveal of a school setting. Japan's more uniformly on board, but even so, the fact people are writing what they want proves my point.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
6 days ago#6
I suppose your underlying point is valid.

Honestly I'd be surprised if there's divergence much bigger than Sacred Stones between the paths.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362~K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
6 days ago#7
guedesbrawl posted...

Honestly I'd be surprised if there's divergence much bigger than Sacred Stones between the paths.

That’s what I’m thinking like each path might have 1 or 2 exclusive maps but the story will basically play out the same.
Yoshikage Kira did nothing wrong.
Avid Jojo fan: How tf does King Crimson work

Reaver4791
6 days ago#8
guedesbrawl posted...

Definitely agreed.
Facial hair can’t be on a Lord... Sadly.

But the eyepatch makes Wet Hair a lot more likeable.
~Q
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
6 days ago#10
But it hasn’t been a day yet.

Sarcasm aside, I never believed the Grinch leak, either.

I did buy the Vergeben leak, which turned out to be true, though. (Even then, that was only after I saw all the evidence.)
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Daily reminder that the "leak" is too good to be true.