You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leaks are happening, I repeat, the game is getting leaked and it's GOOD

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
1 week ago#1
So in reddit user u/thanibomb posted that he has info from some sources on Three Houses. This is all from early development, so he was surprised when Hilda's portrait got changed.

To put on perspective: u/thanibomb is one of the most respected users of the FE reddit, and has been leaking little details since the announcement and they were all true (according to a user). I think he also leaked some Fates stuff so people are taking it seriously.

So, let's begin: (oh boy this leaks are good)

Story stuff: (doesn't spoil the end of the game or anything, but does spoil some middle, twisty parts):

-No, the houses won't merge, in fact you will fight them (and other students will die). however a few of them will be recruitable.
-Only 3 routes (implied, he didn't say that directly)
-There is a 5 year timeskip. Design changes after the 5 year skip.
-The school is just a facade, most of the game and story is afterwards. it's Lyn mode.
-Story similar to RD. No black and white, mostly greys. Likely to have the best story in the series barring Genealogy). Story structure as well, with School being Part 1
-Pretty dark story in general, at least compared to previous games
-You get most units after the school stuff, and most of them are from your fathers' mercenary group (which explains why it was getting so much attention)
-Remember the swordswoman in the first trailer? She is called Catherine and is playable
-There are gay characters, but most of them are female (WHY). Edelgard, Dorothea and Mercedes (last two not sure). Only knows Linhardt from male side. There are a few more but they are spoilery.
-Sothis is playable and implied to love Byleth regardless of gender
-Some houses are longer than others. And there are dirvegent paths

Gameplay stuff:

-Children aren't back.
-Skinship is back, but it's really classy. Implied to just invite your students and chat with them to get closer to them
-Claude's canon promotion has a wyvern
-Sing can be taught

There is a LOT more but this is the most important stuff:

https://old.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/bovt8v/three_houses_spoiler_thread/

He is still answering questions so you can ask whatever you want!!!

EDIT: He says that the game looks really solid but the biggest flaw are some of the romance options, implying that there are problematic ones
Not all students make it through the timeskip

EXTRA EDIT BIGGEST ONE OF ALL: Rhea is recruitable. I repeat, FE isn't going for the obvious one for once and making her evil. She also uses Light Magic, which makes a comeback, but not in the traditional sense (it doesn't heal either)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: TALESHUNTER1

TALESHUNTER1
1 week ago#2
Thought he actually said there would be four routes with Edelgard having two.

These info are pretty interesting, though we'll have to see if they hold water.
PSN: TALESHUNTER1
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TALESHUNTER1.png

Dandelionel
1 week ago#3
TALESHUNTER1 posted...
Thought he actually said there would be four routes with Edelgard having two.

These info are pretty interesting, though we'll have to see if they hold water.

Mb then, there is so much info that it's a little confusing. But the game is looking really good
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: HentaiSenpai

HentaiSenpai
1 week ago#4
I didn't get the impression that the academy was just a facade from their answers.

They still say part of the game still has a huge focus on it. The focus just dies down as you go on.
Real girls grow old and bitter. Waifus stay beautiful forever.
2D>3D
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
1 week ago#5
As with all "leaks", I'm going to assume nothing is true until it's officially revealed. The Smash fanbase loves to jump the gun and assume every "leak" is real, but then everyone whines when it's not.

If this is true, it looks good. I'm not holding my breath for a morally gray story with dark moments because the last one we got was actually morally black and white with undeserved, overly dramatic moments.
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."
(edited 1 week ago)

Dandelionel
1 week ago#6
HentaiSenpai posted...
I didn't get the impression that thw academy was just a facade from their answers.

They still say a a part of the game still has a huge focus on it. The focus just dies down as you go on.

I mean it more like the game wont revolve around the academy only yknow, like the media tries to make it seem like

Dandelionel
1 week ago#7
Ad_Victoriam posted...
As with all "leaks", I'm going to assume nothing is true until it's officially revealed. The Smash fanbase loves to jump the gun and assume every "leak" is credible and going to happen, but then whine when they don't.

Its legit too good imo, like too good to be true

User Info: HValle

HValle
1 week ago#8
Just wanna know: is there marriage and kids?
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
1 week ago#9
Dandelionel posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...
As with all "leaks", I'm going to assume nothing is true until it's officially revealed. The Smash fanbase loves to jump the gun and assume every "leak" is credible and going to happen, but then whine when they don't.

Its legit too good imo, like too good to be true

That's exactly why I have that rule. I only have myself to blame if I hype myself up for something that a person on the internet claimed to be true and get disappointed when it turns out to be false.

HValle posted...
Just wanna know: is there marriage and kids?

According to that, kids aren't.
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: HentaiSenpai

HentaiSenpai
1 week ago#10
Ad_Victoriam posted...

As with all leaks, you should take itwith a grain of salt. But this person has leaked some stuff before Famitsu revealed it so they are slightly more credible.
Real girls grow old and bitter. Waifus stay beautiful forever.
2D>3D
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leaks are happening, I repeat, the game is getting leaked and it's GOOD