• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Which would you prefer: Three Houses or a PoR/RD Remaster?

User Info: Shadow_Roxas_

Shadow_Roxas_
4 weeks ago#1
Which would you prefer: Three Houses or a Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn Remaster? - Results (272 votes)
Three Houses
62.13% (169 votes)
Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn Remaster
37.87% (103 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I would much, much rather get a remaster of Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn (together) than this game. I figured I'd make a poll to see how many folks agree.

Share why below!

ps. Stefan is best boi.
3DS FC: 4210-3989-9312
ACNL Dream Address: 4100-2806-7235

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 weeks ago#2
I'd rather take the chance that Treehouses might turn out better than it looks than the guarantee of PoR and RD still being s***. With IS potentially ramping up the Ike worship even more. (They had Anna flat out call him the strongest hero of all in Heroes. Even though they designed him to be only good as fodder in that game.)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: The_Grim_Ripper

The_Grim_Ripper
4 weeks ago#3
Endgame posted...
I'd rather take the chance that Treehouses might turn out better than it looks than the guarantee of PoR and RD still being s***. With IS potentially ramping up the Ike worship even more. (They had Anna flat out call him the strongest hero of all in Heroes. Even though they designed him to be only good as fodder in that game.)

lol looks like you quit before the new Armored Ike alt got released. He is top tier.
If you need others to tell you to do your job then you've already failed at it.

User Info: Dumetavius

Dumetavius
4 weeks ago#4
Porque no los dos?

As much as I love Haar and the crew, and they definitely deserve at least a port so people on the Switch can experience those games, I'd really not want it to take development time away from new content.

User Info: Zero_Slash

Zero_Slash
4 weeks ago#5
I'm sick of listening to people who are relatively new to the series talk about PoR/RD all the time. Please, never remake those games. Ever.
Current Title: Title Master
Titles Given: 12

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
4 weeks ago#6
PoR/RD remaster because those ebay prices hurt
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: PurpleEchoes

PurpleEchoes
4 weeks ago#7
TH, I can replay PoR whenever I want
"I don't want fear for a future, that may not even come, to stop me from acting today."

User Info: Molivious

Molivious
4 weeks ago#8
It's too late. 3H is coming.

https://youtu.be/avas-u4od6w
Please.

User Info: BaKaDaNaa

BaKaDaNaa
4 weeks ago#9
I love the Tellius games to death but I’d rather have a new game. They’re not that old and still play great.

User Info: Cygnusx1018

Cygnusx1018
4 weeks ago#10
Both please. Tellius games are my FE favorites. And Ive played them before Awakening even came out.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Which would you prefer: Three Houses or a PoR/RD Remaster?
  • Topic Archived