• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Nintendo direct 13/2/2019 - Fire Emblem Three Houses confirmed

User Info: TehAssasin

TehAssasin
1 week ago#1
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1095321632456040448

User Info: Devan2230

Devan2230
1 week ago#2
Please be coming out sooner than later lol
No.
Currently Playing: n/a

User Info: Realag666

Realag666
1 week ago#3
f***ing finally
"Fei, using power or being used by power... is that not a problem of the heart...?" - Citan ~ Xenogears

User Info: MiniMarioBros

MiniMarioBros
1 week ago#4
Yes! It's the featured game.

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
1 week ago#5
Thank God! About time some new info.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: Crown_of_Horns

Crown_of_Horns
1 week ago#6
I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.
"Love all, trust few, wrong none."

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 week ago#7
Boy, whoever that Resetera user who called it is going to have their reputation go through the roof.

User Info: Crown_of_Horns

Crown_of_Horns
1 week ago#8
Sentinel07 posted...
Boy, whoever that Resetera user who called it is going to have their reputation go through the roof.

king zel. For what it's worth, he already had a lot of correct predictions under his belt and his are considered some of the most reliable.
"Love all, trust few, wrong none."

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 week ago#9
Oh boy.

Anyone want to take any bets on what singular thing this board is going to focus on?

On the Fates board, that Camilla .gif was getting spammed to Hell and back after the second trailer.....
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Kagemusha_Oulmn

Kagemusha_Oulmn
1 week ago#10
Endgame posted...
Oh boy.

Anyone want to take any bets on what singular thing this board is going to focus on?

On the Fates board, that Camilla .gif was getting spammed to Hell and back after the second trailer.....

Fates was a . . . "special" time. Given what we've seen so far, I doubt that anything truly shocking will be shown -- though it's certainly possible that they'll show off new characters and people will start clamoring for their new waifu/husbando.
Program Advance: Life Sword!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Nintendo direct 13/2/2019 - Fire Emblem Three Houses confirmed
  • Topic Archived