• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Switch has 50/50 male/female player ratio. FE Three Houses needs Female MC

User Info: Airlines007

Airlines007
1 week ago#41
xenosaga123 posted...
Female protagonist would make the game, story and experience overall greater, especially for people that prefer playing as female protagonists.

https://mynintendonews.com/2019/02/08/eedar-research-nintendo-switch-has-50-50-malefemale-ratio-and-average-age-18-24/

FE Three Houses would not make as much money nor have as much fans with only male MC. Female MC is needed too. also Female protagonist option made FE Awakening and FE Fates (the most popular and successful FE SRPGs) even more popular and successful.

plus it can expand more marriage and child possibilities too, players love those features and FE Three Houses shouldnt just pander to one sex. videogames shouldn't just represent boys, but also girls in lead role too.

Won't happen, there's usually a lord guy in his teens leading a large army. Blazing Swords is one of the few exceptions to this rule since all of the characters are in their 20's(though Lyn was 15 her aged was changed to 18 to make more sense with her apperance).

But yeah female protags it won't happen without the role being shared with a male mc and I don't mind really since it gives players more choices..

User Info: CherryTsundere

CherryTsundere
1 week ago#42
Even Emmeryn [...] was a character who fell pretty flat.

kek

Blazing Swords is one of the few exceptions to this rule since all of the characters are in their 20's

Hector and Eliwood are 17 tf
You are just mad you're not from Atlanta

User Info: lennethsoki

lennethsoki
1 week ago#43
VoidNoodle posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/674770-lingerie-football-league

Haha I remember this getting posted on the Dissidia boards about TC xD
<3 <3 I love life <3 <3
~Emulation is the best thing to happen to gaming~

User Info: Realag666

Realag666
1 week ago#44
I don't think they'd do full voiceacting with switchable Protag.
In my opinien you limit yourself writing wise when you make the gender swapable and don't commit to two distinct stories.
"Fei, using power or being used by power... is that not a problem of the heart...?" - Citan ~ Xenogears

User Info: Unbridled9

Unbridled9
1 week ago#45

At least it is only teleportation. Fates not only has teleportation utilized mechanically and in the story but also has dimension-hopping without maps to indicate an immersive presence within the world. It's like you're teleporting around in nothingness with a story that only revolves around you(Corrin). Thus, a nameless and shapeless world should only be named after Corrin, whose presence manifests itself in everything.

You're exaggerating. Immensely. I think you've lost perspective. Especially in comparison to Kris who Marth ends up calling his soul-mate or something like that... Over both his best friend and wife. Yea. That's pretty bad.
I am the gentle hand who heals, the happy smile who shields, and the foot that will kick your ***! - White Mage

User Info: Salyer

Salyer
1 week ago#46
You can stop now.

User Info: rrobin

rrobin
1 week ago#47
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1095321632456040448?s=19
Guess we'll just have to wait and see
Official husbando of M!Robin. Sometimes my tiredness may get the best of me.
"IS is like the neckbearded cousin of Nintendo." Heroes ID: 7962740165

User Info: EmpressA3

EmpressA3
1 week ago#48
We already have Edelgard but I still agree with you, TC.
FC: 5129-1299-5510
IGN: Sarah
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Switch has 50/50 male/female player ratio. FE Three Houses needs Female MC
  • Topic Archived