• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Three Houses confirmed for Spring 2019

User Info: Kantiran

Kantiran
3 weeks ago#11
Darkdragoon324 posted...
tacomoney posted...
I hate to be that guy but Spring 2019 for where?

Is it spring 2019 for Japan only for Spring 2019 for all regions.

For all we know NA won't get it until December like with Xenoblade Chronicles X that was also a Spring Japan release.

The Spring 2019 date was announced in an English direct, so it wouldn't make sense if that wasn't when it was scheduled for English release.

I just hope that it isn't like Fates again where europe had to wait for another 3 months.

User Info: HValle

HValle
2 weeks ago#12
Fiscal report?
You know that 2018's confirmed It for 2018, right?
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 weeks ago#13
Just be glad that it's in spring at all. A lot of people were assuming it was going to come out in summer instead.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
2 weeks ago#14
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Just be glad that it's in spring at all. A lot of people were assuming it was going to come out in summer instead.

Honestly... summer wouldn't be awful...

It coming out in the fall or... eugh...
Any person that unironically uses the word "Cringe" has nothing of value to say.

User Info: torey_caylor

torey_caylor
2 weeks ago#15
So why the secrecy then? If it's still coming out in spring we should know the release date by now.

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
2 weeks ago#16
Supposedly, someone saw that Nintendo Germany has a private video listed in the section for Fire Emblem. So maybe something is coming.

User Info: Realag666

Realag666
2 weeks ago#17
Sentinel07 posted...
Supposedly, someone saw that Nintendo Germany has a private video listed in the section for Fire Emblem. So maybe something is coming.

Do you have a source for that good sir :O
"Fei, using power or being used by power... is that not a problem of the heart...?" - Citan ~ Xenogears

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
2 weeks ago#18
Realag666 posted...
Sentinel07 posted...

Do you have a source for that good sir :O

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/86322-incoming-fe-news-private-video-on-nintendo%E2%80%99s-german-youtube-account/

User Info: SpaghettiCookie

SpaghettiCookie
2 weeks ago#19
Late June

But it won’t happen
Blurry grey shorts
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Three Houses confirmed for Spring 2019
  • Topic Archived