• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What FE game would you recommend?

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
1 month ago#1
I like strategy games but I only played two of the FE series and I think it is time I should get into it. No mobile please.
"This is a quote."
(message deleted)

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 month ago#3
I don't know what systems you have so I'm assuming everything is on the table.

So I recommend Path of Radiance.
3DS FC: 0344-9288-2062, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Hearthstone (always Hearthstone)

User Info: GallantChaddymn

GallantChaddymn
1 month ago#4
Either Awakening or Blazing Sword.

Awakening has the benefit of having a " no permadeath" option if the prospect doesnt sound apealing.
"Sony's not a Japanese company anymore just America's dog."
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/9212646.html

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
1 month ago#5
You might like Conquest, if you're a hardcore strategy game player. You can lower the difficulty on it if it gets too hard, too.
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 month ago#6
There's a game for GBA released internationally as "Fire Emblem".

Play that, and the games that came before it. Do not play any of the games that came after it.

You might like Conquest, if you're a hardcore strategy game player.

Also ignore anyone who tries to say Conquest is hard. It's a blatant lie that becomes immediately apparent as soon as overpowered Camilla is handed to you on a silver platter very early on. The only valid argument that it's any harder than the other two routes is that the final chapter on Lunatic (and nothing lower) is impossible to solo by design. (But still oh too easy to cheese.)
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: FujinFan

FujinFan
1 month ago#7
emagdnE posted...

Play that, and the games that came before it. Do not play any of the games that came after it.

Also ignore anyone who tries to say Conquest is hard. It's a blatant lie that becomes immediately apparent as soon as overpowered Camilla is handed to you on a silver platter very early on. The only valid argument that it's any harder than the other two routes is that the final chapter on Lunatic (and nothing lower) is impossible to solo by design. (But still oh too easy to cheese.)

Oh yeah, so Blazing Blade is difficult but Conquest isn’t.
Please ignore Endgame, he’s a well known troll on this board.
As for my opinion, I think you should start with Sacred Stones or Awakening, it’s entirely up to you whether you choose something else though.
Everyday it seems humanity falls even further from grace.
...Like we had any to begin with.

User Info: IVicViperI

IVicViperI
1 month ago#8
emagdnE posted...

Then let's talk about the FE you recommended.

Marcus being handed to you on a silver platter from the beginning of Eliwood Mode and extremely early on in Hector Mode, who'll still roflstomp enemies 15 chapters later on the hardest mode of the hardest difficulty, and then later on you still manage to get units who'll trivialise the game further like Harken, Hawkeye, Pent... and then there's Athos who arrives at the final chapter and can solo it at base.

And there's an actual Eliwood Hard mode Marcus solo run on Youtube, it's unfinished, but the player did get through Battle Before Dawn.

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
1 month ago#9
The first american gba one, Sacred Stones or Birthright. They're all great games and good starting points, and the first is the best in the series.

Also ignore Endgame, he hasn't even beaten Conquest on normal mode yet (which is pretty much just easy mode), even after looking up the most broken strategies
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
1 month ago#10
I recommend Blazing Sword. One of the best FEs so far.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What FE game would you recommend?
  • Topic Archived