You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Tell me any issues you have with fates plot and I will clarify it for u Spoilers

User Info: KawaiiTakumi

KawaiiTakumi
1 week ago#1
Fates plot is very deep and it seems many people either misinturpreted or failed to grasp the deeper points leading to the false assumption that’s fates story is “bad”. I am here to clarify any, and I mean any, point of fates story you view as a flaw and explain why it is that way and its context in the deep story as a whole. Please no trying to label me as a troll and instead let my deep and thought provoking answers confirm my validity. If you feel my responses need more clarifying don’t be afraid to ask. I hope I am able to help you all understand what in my opinion is a masterpiece of a story :)
I like Fire Emblem and all things Nintendo
it's bad

User Info: KariyaLollipop

KariyaLollipop
1 week ago#3
Every time you go to recruit a kid, the continuity shatters.

Corrin and pals are just outside the door about to go commit regicide on Gooron? Nah man, they're on a boat now with Shigure.

Edit: Also in 2/3 routes Corrin and co can still access MyCastle after Lilith dies even though canonically the only way we're ever shown them accessing MyCastle is through her teleportation powers.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: New_Gen_Zero

New_Gen_Zero
1 week ago#4
I think we can now officially declare TC as a Ben alt.

KawaiiTakumi
1 week ago#5
@KariyaLollipop posted...
Every time you go to recruit a kid, the continuity shatters.

Corrin and pals are just outside the door about to go commit regicide on Gooron? Nah man, they're on a boat now with Shigure.

My castle and the astral plains exist outside of the normal’s world time. As lilith put it, time in the outside world is essential stopped when they are in my castle. And from the astral plains corrin can access the deep realms which also flow in a different time. I hope I calrified this point enough. But I wouldn’t say the paraolouges are part of the plot as op asked for. For the ones outside the deeprealms they are there own seperate things that exist more as gameplay. The ship in shigure’s case was to give a variety gameplay experience as it has no real plot signifigance, like most of the children. Nitpicking over trival matters that have no relevance to the plot makes little sense. That is like complaining how in sacred stones you can move erikia on the world map to frelia castle when she is supposed to be fighting a major battle on the other side of the contenent in the next battle. Not every non-story related features or quest needs to be tied into the main story, that just isn’t practical. Continuity will always be broken a bit with any side feature unless you want a completely linear game.
Again, the deeprealms aren’t apart of the main plot yet I still hoped I was able to clarify what I could.
But is that non-plot realted “issue”, your only problem with fates plot?
(message deleted)
Garon is a cartoon villain.
Azura could have revealed the truth about Anankos in Conquest... but didn't.
Children are shoehorned in. "We don't want them to grow in this war infested land, let's abandon them in a paralel dimension for years".
There is pretty much 0 reason to side with Nohr because...
LordFarquad1312 posted...

Also, posible incest.
The force is my ally
"If you are tired of fear from links... Let Kirby's Nightmare protect you."
(edited 1 week ago)

KawaiiTakumi
1 week ago#8
@Ad_Victoriam posted...
Instead of traveling through space and time to get legendary and canonically strong heroes like Hector, Ike, Ephraim, Sigurd, and so forth, Anankos decides to go get the unknown and not canonically strong Severa, Inigo, and Owain to save everyone? Why?

Not canonically strong? Anakos says that he knows they defeated the fell dragon grima, that is hardly something someone weak can do. And also the other heroes have no reason to help aid him, they have countries they must run and can’t just help anyone that asks for it, especially if it means leaving there timeline. Yet the awakening trio don’t have much to live for being struck in a different timeline, besides of course when anaokos says he can restore their original world. Also judging by the out realms gate and awakening dlc it would appear fates world is pretty close to awakenings world making that the easiest place for him to go. I hoped I helped clarify this.

User Info: Scirel

Scirel
1 week ago#9
The entire existence of the Deep Realms brings up SO MANY QUESTIONS.

You literally have portable hyperbolic time chambers that can be used any time, yet cartoonishly evil Gooron is for some reason not using them to train and mass produce soldiers at an incredible rate to conquer the world.

Literally everyone abandoning their children in these places while the plot waits 9 months for them to be born for some reason.
Trainer Name: Andrea
3DS FC: 3265 5091 7202

KawaiiTakumi
1 week ago#10
@LordFarquad1312 posted...
Azura could have revealed the truth about Anankos in Conquest... but didn't.
Children are shoehorned in. "We don't want them to grow in this war infested land, let's abandon them in a paralel dimension for years".
There is pretty much 0 reason to side with Nohr because...
LordFarquad1312 posted...

1. His mind was broken and body taken over after the death of hos second wife, you can hardly expect him to be sane. Also cartoon villan? What cartoon villan constantly threatens the life of his kids, actually attempts to kill an apodted kid mulitple times and wants everyone to die? That idea makes no sense
2. She couldn’t because the curse prohibits talk of valla and shw wouldn’t be able to explain Anakos witgout that context. Not to mention the nohrian siblings don’t fully trust her or have any serious bond
3. That has nothing to do with the plot but it does make sense for them to want to keep their children safe from war
4. The nohrian family raised you and you truly feel they are family. That is plently of reason enough. Not to mention that corrin wants answers to want happened in ch 5. Corrin has a deep connection to the nohrian siblings, it makes perfect sense for corrin to stick with them.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Tell me any issues you have with fates plot and I will clarify it for u Spoilers