• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mozilla

Mozilla
2 months ago#1
Who da best?

EDIT: And no poll because f*** you
lol

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 months ago#2
Seth, easily. Joins from the very first chapter, has ridiculous growths and can pretty much tank anything.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: MedicalGamer

MedicalGamer
2 months ago#3
Seth cause ryoma doesn't show up until halfway into the game and deny doesn't have a strong weapon triangle control as Seth does and he doesn't have that much mov
UMVC3: Wright/Dante/Ammy FEH Team Eirika/Nino/Nowi/Cordelia
The Official Lawn Chair Seller for those who want to watch the drama

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
2 months ago#4
Seth is there from the start.

Seth can use two weapon types right off the bat.

Seth can take a hit better than Ryoma.

Ryoma is only OP with Raijinto. Seth is OP without Raijinto.
"Antagonizing another user by posting about food is disruptive"
- A GameFaqs mod

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
2 months ago#5
Seth is there for the whole game.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)

User Info: KariyaLollipop

KariyaLollipop
2 months ago#6
Seth is the undisputed god king of an entire game, while Ryoma is a glorified meme that trivializes the latter half of the entry billed for beginners.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 months ago#7
KariyaLollipop posted...
Seth is the undisputed god king of an entire game, while Ryoma is a glorified meme that trivializes the latter half of the entry billed for beginners.

And still needs some support or stat boosters to do so. Ryoma can't take attack stances or he's done for.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
2 months ago#8
Seth has perfect availability, so him.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: MonadoGuy25

MonadoGuy25
2 months ago#9
Corrin is better than Ryoma, so Ryoma isnt even the best unit in his game. Seth joins from the beginning, so him.

User Info: Mavitar

Mavitar
2 months ago#10
Imagine Orson permanently rejoined you halfway through Sacred Stones with his stats bumped up to be on par with Seth at his current level. You now have two units who kill everything in sight and are never in danger of dying, but one of them is in your party for twice as long. Tell me, which unit is more beneficial to the player throughout the course of the game?

Now make Orson a Swordmaster, give him a personal 1-2 range sword, put him in Fates, adjust his stats accordingly, and change his name to Ryoma. This is the question you have presented.

If you have two units who kill every enemy without any trouble, and are never in danger of dying, but one is available for the entire game and the other is only available for half, the former is objectively better because the only thing separating them is the fact that the former has been kicking ass for twice as long as the latter.

Seth > Ryoma.
  • Topic Archived