• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. The FE16 generator game

User Info: zumaddy

zumaddy
7 months ago#1
Let's play a game, shall we? You shall generate the title & appearance + name of the main lord by using these tools:

Roll the name of the game here:
https://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=animeromance
Roll the Lord's appearence here: https://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=bishotron
Roll his name here: https://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=fantasynameex

Generate 1 name per link. This is entirely not serious btw X)

EXAMPLE:

The next game is called Fire Emblem: Silk after Darkness
The lord: "This man's apricot-colored eyes are those of a menacing shark. He has long, straight, amber hair with three prominent bangs. His physique is noteably willowy."
His name: Victor

Long, blonde hair huh? We don't have any main lord like that. Is Victor too close to Hector?
Currently waiting for Bruno to be playable in FE:H
Playing: Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Heroes, Spyro 2

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
7 months ago#2
Title:Tatoos With Fatality
Lord:"This man reminds you of a dangerous weapon. His build is rather thin. He has shoulder-length, curly, beyrl green hair with a ponytail. His droopy eyes are amber. He has thin eyebrows and a small mouth."
Name:Tome Cultdevil

The title sounds something straight out of a super angsty teen's journal. The lord name sound straight from the villain of a Saturday morning cartoon/
"You have retained your mortality, which would men you are VULNERABLE. TO. DEATH" -Scorpion, 1997

User Info: zumaddy

zumaddy
7 months ago#3
IceCreamOnStero posted...
Title:Tatoos With Fatality
Lord:"This man reminds you of a dangerous weapon. His build is rather thin. He has shoulder-length, curly, beyrl green hair with a ponytail. His droopy eyes are amber. He has thin eyebrows and a small mouth."
Name:Tome Cultdevil

The title sounds something straight out of a super angsty teen's journal. The lord name sound straight from the villain of a Saturday morning cartoon/

My god, that sounds edgy. Maybe he has a magic tattoo like in Overwatch that has a dragon come out. Sounds like tortured teen emblem
Currently waiting for Bruno to be playable in FE:H
Playing: Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Heroes, Spyro 2

User Info: ShizuruKuwabara

ShizuruKuwabara
7 months ago#4
There are 12 FE games.

IceCreamOnStero
7 months ago#5
ShizuruKuwabara posted...
There are 12 FE games.

Stop.
"You have retained your mortality, which would men you are VULNERABLE. TO. DEATH" -Scorpion, 1997

User Info: NightCats

NightCats
7 months ago#6
FE16 is
Emotional Sanctuaries
MC is This man's playful, deep-set eyes are the color of blueberries, and they glitter oddly. He has neck-length, magenta hair with three prominent bangs. His physical form is very femminine
Name? King Mist.

IceCreamOnStero
7 months ago#7
So I did this again, and

Title:Astro Detective
Lord:The term "rascal" comes to mind when you first see this man. His large eyes are chestnut and sparkle fascinatingly. He has long, wavy, pine green hair which fetchingly frames his face. His build is rather slender. He has prominent cheekbones.
Name:Tempest Fate
I'm not kidding. These were the title and name.

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
7 months ago#8
Fire Emblem: Bad Lust.
Starring a Lord who: You can't help but compare this gentleman to a lone wolf. His slanted eyes are amber and twinkle interestingly. He has neck-length, curly hair the exact color of blue tropical waters. His body is rather thin. He has an upturned nose and prominent cheekbones.
His name is Chastity Devilcaster.

The fact that it gave him blue hair is just f***ing perfect lol.
"My name is Leonard Church, and you will fear my laser face"

User Info: SamBamBamz

SamBamBamz
7 months ago#9
Fire Emblem: Twin Cakes

Lord: In trying to describe this man, "healer" is the best term you can think of. His build is noteably muscular. He has shoulder-length, thin, wavy, midnight black hair. His narrow eyes are olive green.

Name: Spirit Ravenguard

lol
Woo

User Info: Phosphorylation

Phosphorylation
7 months ago#10
Fire Emblem: Silky Marine

Lord: The term "healer" comes to mind when you first see this man. His wide eyes are burgandy and glitter hypnotically. He has long, smoke gray hair which flows artistically over his shoulders. His body is rather athletic. He has an elegant nose and thin eyebrows.

Lord's Name: Warden Knighticon

He looks like a healer, but has "knight" in his last name. lol ok

If I was any decent at drawing anime dudes, I'd try to draw him. He sounds like an old man but it was a bishounen generator, so I guess he's probably young.
"May the winds of fortune be at your back."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. The FE16 generator game
  • Topic Archived