Let's have a recap on the previous lords then discuss on FE16's lord.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's have a recap on the previous lords then discuss on FE16's lord.

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
8 months ago#21
BhevHD posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
xenosaga123 posted...
anyone that think Corrin is a bad character are programmed by hate memes and internet toxic hive mind nonsense that like to pick things apart.

and while Robin was not a lord, they still are the true lead protagonist of Awakening, it's just that the protagonist spotlight is a tug or war between Robin and Chrom
but Robin is the actual character the player plays as in Awakening, so still lord tier important despite not being a lord.
Chrom is equivalent to Martin in The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Royal blood, essential to shut the gates of Oblivion, but Martin's champion, the player character, is the true protagonist. and Robin is Chrom's "champion" in a sense.

I don't got time to deal with butthurt Corrin fanboys. Save it.

... Is this your first time encountering xeno..?

Yes.
https://i.imgur.com/uoAs6dS.jpg This is me... daily...
NNID: Arne83

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
8 months ago#22
Anyone but a blue haired guy with a sword, or an avatar with default platinum blonde hair.............. with a sword.

To summarize:
1. NO SWORDS.
2. Not an avatar.
3. Not blue or blonde hair.
bloop

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
8 months ago#23
The_Undying_84 posted...
Anyone but a blue haired guy with a sword, or an avatar with default platinum blonde hair.............. with a sword.

To summarize:
1. NO SWORDS.
2. Not an avatar.

This is an agreeable list.
Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI (DS), Fire Emblem Warriors, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Pokemon Ultra Moon
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
8 months ago#24
TheZuperHero posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

To summarize:
1. NO SWORDS.
2. Not an avatar.

I disagree. Swords are the coolest weapon ever imo
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118
Proud member of the Empoleon army

User Info: ManaYuka

ManaYuka
8 months ago#25
I think the next step is an avatar lord that talks. So basically a customizable lord that can be Lord then picks a speciality which determines his final class(es).

I see it as before the story the avatar picks 2 things that define him. Maybe a weapon and a skill.

IE if you pick a sword you get a choice between picking the canto skill or adept skill.

The canto skill you become a knight lord. If you pick a sword and adept you become a swordmaster lord etc, with each weapon having a horse/flying alternative.

I also think the Lord should have awareness as a base skill so he has something strong on him.
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
Best Graphic Novel: Dance of the Sun and Moon

User Info: Xaniel

Xaniel
8 months ago#26
I'm just gonna say it. I do like Corrin personally due to him being my first lord. I found the sword, dragon and magic/healing cool. Yeah he's a bit of a wuss but I found him fun to play. Now I got a sentimental bias since he was the reason I got into the series and I'm now trying to play as many of the games in the series as I can afford or get access to. That's my opinion. You can hate Corrin or find him okay. People like Roy even though I don't find him very appealing due to his late promotion and needing the binding blade to become really powerful.
To conclude everyone here has their favorite lords and lords they don't like. It's okay to have opinions, what is not worth it is to engage in a pointless pissing match over who is right. Perspective is key to understanding so let us all please keep the defensives of our favorite characters and the insults of other people's favorite characters to ourselves.

User Info: SamBamBamz

SamBamBamz
8 months ago#27
I’d like to see a return of tri protagonists like FE 7. Perhaps the Sword/Axe/Lance, instead of Sword/Sword/Axe like in 7. If there would be an avatar, they would not be in that trio and be more of a magic user of both light and dark to balance it out with physical and magical.

Who knows, maybe just make it the first quad protagonists instead.
3DS Friend Code: 0216-1540-8113
Super Smash Bros. 3DS main: Kirby

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
8 months ago#28
A_Field_Lover posted...
BhevHD posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
xenosaga123 posted...
anyone that think Corrin is a bad character are programmed by hate memes and internet toxic hive mind nonsense that like to pick things apart.

and while Robin was not a lord, they still are the true lead protagonist of Awakening, it's just that the protagonist spotlight is a tug or war between Robin and Chrom
but Robin is the actual character the player plays as in Awakening, so still lord tier important despite not being a lord.
Chrom is equivalent to Martin in The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Royal blood, essential to shut the gates of Oblivion, but Martin's champion, the player character, is the true protagonist. and Robin is Chrom's "champion" in a sense.

I don't got time to deal with butthurt Corrin fanboys. Save it.

... Is this your first time encountering xeno..?

Is Xeno always like this...?

Go look at their topics in the Dynasty Warriors 9 board. They shill the f*** out of unreleased games but when they're actually released they never comes back.

although, because we don't have any info on 16 yet, they seem to be shilling the hell out of Awakening and Fates instead

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
8 months ago#29
Ben111 posted...
TheZuperHero posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

To summarize:
1. NO SWORDS.
2. Not an avatar.

Well, you're in luck! Basically all of the other games' lords use swords! I thnk it's time to give other weapons a shot.
Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI (DS), Fire Emblem Warriors, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Pokemon Ultra Moon
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
8 months ago#30
Ben111 posted...
TheZuperHero posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

To summarize:
1. NO SWORDS.
2. Not an avatar.

Swords are nice... but lances, hell... polearms in general... are very underrated if you ask me.
https://i.imgur.com/uoAs6dS.jpg This is me... daily...
NNID: Arne83
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's have a recap on the previous lords then discuss on FE16's lord.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived