• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How Many Protagonists Do You Want? (POLL)

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
9 months ago#21
Just one. The less forced deployments, the better.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)

User Info: zumaddy

zumaddy
9 months ago#22
I would love a triple, especially with no swords. Axe, lance and magic user? It'd be hard to pull off though - they'd need good world building for 3 split routes.
Currently waiting for MHXX english announcement.
Playing: Splatoon 2, Fire Emblem Heroes, Overwatch

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
9 months ago#23
I have an idea for triple.
First, we have Discount Cav lord, who's only differentiaying feature is an effective weapon. The weapon is effective because it pierces
The next is a myrmidon lord, with an effective weapon who appears early on but is unrecruitable. He should contrast the lords in the other games by being a bit darker.
The third is a light mage that refreshes on promotion, and every time he refreshes, he says THE EXACT SAME VOICE CLIP

You get a cookie if you get the reference
"You have retained your mortality, which would men you are VULNERABLE. TO. DEATH" -Scorpion, 1997

User Info: SamBamBamz

SamBamBamz
9 months ago#24
IceCreamOnStero posted...
First, we have Discount Cav lord, who's only differentiaying feature is an effective weapon. The weapon is effective because it pierces
The next is a myrmidon lord, with an effective weapon who appears early on but is unrecruitable. He should contrast the lords in the other games by being a bit darker.
The third is a light mage that refreshes on promotion, and every time he refreshes, he says THE EXACT SAME VOICE CLIP

wooho
3DS Friend Code: 0216-1540-8113
Super Smash Bros. 3DS main: Kirby

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
9 months ago#25
should have player avatar creation (my unit). it shouldn't have forced nor preset protagonist, nor forced switching in order to progress (SoV). Fates style still is better. it can have extra "protagonists" on the side, but the player should be their own self created protagonist like in Fates.
and would be better if player avatar is silent protagonist but I know FE devs prefer to put words in the avatar's mouth, I didn't mind Corrin's personality all that much, that is still room for roleplaying, choice of bonding, etc.

User Info: Rinne_Reader

Rinne_Reader
9 months ago#26
Arne83 posted...
Arne83 posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
A trio of lords would be nice. One for lances, one for swords and one for axes.

Doggo, this a great idea! How about we make it even better?

When promoted... one can use staffs, one can use magic, and one can use dark magic.

No, don't give physical classes magic.

Why not?

Hybrid melee/spell-casters are cool.

User Info: Rinne_Reader

Rinne_Reader
9 months ago#27
I want a triple. Not necessarily three forced deployments (I mean, Robin/Lucina weren't forced deployments), but just a team of close friends working together to lead an army to do something. They could all have their own Gaiden chapters and side-plots too, but I'd honestly rather they didn't split up the entire game.

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
9 months ago#28

leave the last promise alone
Favorite Fire Emblem Lords: Micaiah, Celica, Marth, and Leif
Currently Playing: Pokemon Emerald, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
9 months ago#29
Mudkip_in_Space posted...

leave the last promise alone

You didn't need to make it obvious...
"You have retained your mortality, which would men you are VULNERABLE. TO. DEATH" -Scorpion, 1997

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
9 months ago#30
Just one.

The less they spread out the focus of the narrative, the better.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 315K words/21 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How Many Protagonists Do You Want? (POLL)
  • Topic Archived