You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Could Clive lift your spirits if his baby was in danger?

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
2 months ago#1
Could he?

You all think you're so smart, if Clive has nothing to do with spirits, how do you explain his divine presence and leadership, huh!? Yeah, what now?
Check out JeanineJewels: https://etsy.me/2DpGUON
I was grinched by the Grinch.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 months ago#2
Why would he lift one's spirits when he's the one who has to deal with a situation?
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Jdeo1997

Jdeo1997
2 months ago#3
Seems petty to have him lift up some alcohol to save his child, but I guess he can
The closer you are to the light, the greater your shadow becomes

User Info: Aquachubolt

Aquachubolt
2 months ago#4
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Why would he lift one's spirits when he's the one who has to deal with a situation?

A true hero of justice doesn't just save people. He also inspires those around him.
You have a right to your opinion? Well, then I also have a right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 months ago#5
Aquachubolt posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...

A true hero of justice doesn't just save people. He also inspires those around him.

Which he would do, after saving his child. which is in itself an action that would inspire others.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 month ago#6
Yes, one less Clive in the world = one more good thing for all
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Could Clive lift your spirits if his baby was in danger?