You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Could Clive lift an ambulance if his baby was in danger?

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
2 months ago#1
Could he?

You all think you're so smart. If ambulances don't exist in Valentia, how do people get to the hospital, huh!? Yeah, what now?
Check out JeanineJewels: https://etsy.me/2DpGUON
I was grinched by the Grinch.

User Info: Jdeo1997

Jdeo1997
2 months ago#2
pennylessz posted...
If ambulances don't exist in Valentia, how do people get to the hospital, huh!? Yeah, what now?

Medical Cart.

Checkmate
Keelah se'lai

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
2 months ago#3
Jdeo1997 posted...
pennylessz posted...
If ambulances don't exist in Valentia, how do people get to the hospital, huh!? Yeah, what now?

Medical Cart.

Checkmate

But could Clive lift that?
Check out JeanineJewels: https://etsy.me/2DpGUON
I was grinched by the Grinch.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 months ago#4
If ambulances existed, sure. I mean even people from our world get enough adrenaline to pull that off, let alone Clive who is far stronger.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
2 months ago#5
DIogo's Clive can because hes a flawless superman who never loses, and being supported by Diogo makes him immune to logic and reality.

The real Clive couldn't because he's below average
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/

DiogoShadowJorg
2 months ago#6
Wandering__Hero posted...
DIogo's Clive can because hes a flawless superman who never loses, and being supported by Diogo makes him immune to logic and reality.

Please, if Clive can't. How do you explain people from our world doing the same? Anyone from a Fire Emblem game that isn't a civilian is a demigod compared to people from our world, doubly so if boosted by adrenaline. And he's average for your information.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: HoennZach

HoennZach
2 months ago#7
DiogoShadowJorg posted...

Please, if Clive can't. How do you explain people from our world doing the same? Anyone from a Fire Emblem game that isn't a civilian is a demigod compared to people from our world, doubly so if boosted by adrenaline. And he's average for your information.

Diogo diogo we aerrnt talking about YOUR Clive

We are talking about the REAL Clive

Smh
"Revenge is always sweet, and chaos is the prize"
-Die, RWBY

DiogoShadowJorg
2 months ago#8
HoennZach posted...

Smh

They are the same. Smh. And even if they weren't. FE units >>>>>>>>>>>>> average people from our world in terms of power.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
2 months ago#9
Jdeo1997 posted...
pennylessz posted...

Medical Cart.

Checkmate

*Shopping cart*

Just dump them in a wheelbarrow and be off with it๐Ÿ˜‰
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
2 months ago#10
HoennZach posted...

Smh

They are the same. Smh. And even if they weren't. FE units >>>>>>>>>>>>> average people from our world in terms of power.

Fire Emblem Units = Navy SEAL soldiers

No need to eat, drink and sleep, possess extreme stress tolerance & mary sue talents
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Could Clive lift an ambulance if his baby was in danger?