• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Garioshi

Garioshi
3 months ago#1
There is nothing worse than being swarmed by 5 enemies every single turn while you creep slowly towards the source because you have a poison swamp to ford before you can even consider fighting them.
"I play with myself" - Darklit_Minuet, 2018

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 months ago#2
Garioshi posted...
There is nothing worse than being swarmed by 5 enemies every single turn while you creep slowly towards the source because you have a poison swamp to ford before you can even consider fighting them.

Dreadfighters
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: Garioshi

Garioshi
3 months ago#3
charcoalswift posted...
Garioshi posted...

Dreadfighters

You're not wrong.
"I play with myself" - Darklit_Minuet, 2018

charcoalswift
3 months ago#4
Garioshi posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Garioshi posted...

Dreadfighters

You're not wrong.

Yep and I steamroll Celica's route with an army of dread fighters + Celica with a mage ring

Hard mode is too easy
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: ShadowElf711

ShadowElf711
3 months ago#5
If you level up Est enough, she can fly right to the cantor and obliterate him with ease, since she's got pretty good RES.

charcoalswift
3 months ago#6
ShadowElf711 posted...
If you level up Est enough, she can fly right to the cantor and obliterate him with ease, since she's got pretty good RES.

Est is bench tier, Catria is good enough

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
3 months ago#7
Garioshi posted...

I second this for being swarmed by Bolting in FE6.
I was grinched by the Grinch.

User Info: DJPLACE

DJPLACE
3 months ago#8
kill the cantors probelm solved.
if you a try harder fighter in a fighting game be ready for HATE MAIL saying your a TRY HARD.

User Info: Eli77

Eli77
3 months ago#9
DJPLACE posted...
kill the cantors probelm solved.

Pretty much this. Can easily one-shot, really.
Why aspire when you can be one now and then? In that case, I'll be humbly self-considered as a kickass, mighty dragon tamer! ..... With cookies,always.

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
2 months ago#10
Was there Cantors on Nuibaba's map?
I was grinched by the Grinch.
  • Topic Archived