• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: GottaGoFast

GottaGoFast
3 months ago#11
Volcanon2 posted...
This game has infinite grinding. Grind up your characters if you are getting pwned.

If you have Delthea, then you're a couple stages away from getting infinite, spammable Fortify. Makes Alm's route a lot easier.

This is my 2nd round btw. In my first, Delthea one shot the king Rudolf guy with the ring that makes your range crazy huge.
Sorry about my username, I made it when I was still in my Sonic phase.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 months ago#12
GottaGoFast posted...
First of all, I die all the time. My units are super weak, and can barely fight. All of my physical units are terrible (except a few), while my magic units can attack well but die in like 1 hit. Delthea and Saber (on their respective routes) are like the only good characters.

Second of all, the map design is awful. Alm's map design is just PALADINS PALADINS PA-LA-DINS

Delthea is trash tier

Alm, dreadfighters and Matilda are awesome
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

charcoalswift
3 months ago#13
GottaGoFast posted...
Volcanon2 posted...
This game has infinite grinding. Grind up your characters if you are getting pwned.

If you have Delthea, then you're a couple stages away from getting infinite, spammable Fortify. Makes Alm's route a lot easier.

This is my 2nd round btw. In my first, Delthea one shot the king Rudolf guy with the ring that makes your range crazy huge.

Same with Matilda + Ridersbane

Beat that map in 3 turns
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: Joniden

Joniden
3 months ago#14
I LOVE this game! It's probably my favorite Fire Emblem game ever. Just keep grinding and rethink your strategies.
How in the world does my backlog keep getting bigger?
Oh look new game!

charcoalswift
3 months ago#15
Joniden posted...
I LOVE this game! It's probably my favorite Fire Emblem game ever. Just keep grinding and rethink your strategies.

Fates is better, Echoes is the remaster of the worst Fire Emblem so it still retains some horrible features like the Swamp & desert maps, rout everything

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
3 months ago#16
charcoalswift posted...
Joniden posted...

Fates is better, Echoes is the remaster of the worst Fire Emblem so it still retains some horrible features like the Swamp & desert maps, rout everything

No one cares, it's your opinion
Nerd girl who's passionate. Bandana Dee for Smash!
Isaac got sent to the shadowrealm of ATs, Geno is gone and BWD is a spirit... Oof.

User Info: GottaGoFast

GottaGoFast
3 months ago#17
charcoalswift posted...
GottaGoFast posted...
Volcanon2 posted...

Same with Matilda + Ridersbane

Beat that map in 3 turns

lol I beat that map in 1 turn
Sorry about my username, I made it when I was still in my Sonic phase.

User Info: legefy

legefy
3 months ago#18
The game is almost entirely bully on fake difficulty and there is absolutely no reason they should have kept the maps the exact same as the original. It's probably the thing that holds the game back most. Outside of that little thing called the gameplay you've got an emotional and very well voice acted story with fleshed out and interesting characters. Just imagine if Fates was given this much care and passion. Unfortunately it's all wasted because they decided it needed to be bit for bit loyal to the original, just like their other flop of a game Shadow Dragon which came AFTER Radiant Dawn.
I need power over the people! The stupid, stupid people!

charcoalswift
3 months ago#19
A_Field_Lover posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Joniden posted...

No one cares, it's your opinion

My opinion is the reason why people hate this game because they happen to share the same view

charcoalswift
3 months ago#20
legefy posted...
The game is almost entirely bully on fake difficulty and there is absolutely no reason they should have kept the maps the exact same as the original. It's probably the thing that holds the game back most. Outside of that little thing called the gameplay you've got an emotional and very well voice acted story with fleshed out and interesting characters. Just imagine if Fates was given this much care and passion. Unfortunately it's all wasted because they decided it needed to be bit for bit loyal to the original, just like their other flop of a game Shadow Dragon which came AFTER Radiant Dawn.

Echoes is Cashgrab, I say, the last game they release on the 3DS after all

GottaGoFast posted...
lol I beat that map in 1 turn

lol almost forgot warp exists
  • Topic Archived