• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GottaGoFast

GottaGoFast
1 month ago#1
First of all, I die all the time. My units are super weak, and can barely fight. All of my physical units are terrible (except a few), while my magic units can attack well but die in like 1 hit. Delthea and Saber (on their respective routes) are like the only good characters.

Second of all, the map design is awful. Alm's map design is just PALADINS PALADINS PA-LA-DINS
Sorry about my username, I made it when I was still in my Sonic phase.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 month ago#2
It is kinda bad and cheap through bad game design.

But it could be worse: it could be super bad and way too stacked in the favor of the player like the new Fire Emblems since Sacred Stones~.

At least the game is TRYING to beat you. (And succeeding from the sounds of things.)
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Eli77

Eli77
1 month ago#3
Echoes is pretty easy, actually, albeit can be grindy, even on hard mode.

You probably had it difficult due to unlucky stat level-ups, by which is a norm in both Echoes and Gaiden, the former being the latter's remake.

There is a way, that is, by having units reached near level-ups condition before ending a skirmish and let the others wipe them out. Then proceed to have another skirmish and near-levelled up units fight the enemies to gain a level and see if they have good stat gains from the level up.

You can also use Mila's Turnwheel if the stat gain is not to your favor, to turn back time and have other units to finish the rest of the enemy, rather than letting the near-levelled up unit do so.
Why aspire when you can be one now and then? In that case, I'll be humbly self-considered as a kickass, mighty dragon tamer! ..... With cookies,always.

GottaGoFast
1 month ago#4
Eli77 posted...
Echoes is pretty easy, actually, albeit can be grindy, even on hard mode.

You probably had it difficult due to unlucky stat level-ups, by which is a norm in both Echoes and Gaiden, the former being the latter's remake.

There is a way, that is, by having units reached near level-ups condition before ending a skirmish and let the others wipe them out. Then proceed to have another skirmish and near-levelled up units fight the enemies to gain a level and see if they have good stat gains from the level up.

You can also use Mila's Turnwheel if the stat gain is not to your favor, to turn back time and have other units to finish the rest of the enemy, rather than letting the near-levelled up unit do so.

Cool, didn't know that. With all of my characters I always get 1 stat levels. My bow knight Tobin is weaker than enemy snipers

User Info: NimbusSkye

NimbusSkye
1 month ago#5
Get a refund and buy a better game.
3DS FC: 1221-0399-7115
FE Fates My Castle ID: 12097-00776-95917-49127

User Info: SaizotheSixth

SaizotheSixth
1 month ago#6
A lot of the levels you'll get will be s***. And unless you're a Dread Fighter (Mercenary line), you don't get infinite levels to grind.

However, good equipment can potentially salvage a subpar unit. I'd be forging my weapons, if you haven't been already. Alternative choices for weapons, if you so desire, include the Astral Temple and Inner Sanctuary DLCs, which also have the possibility of dropping one (or more) of the Astral shards; with all twelve and a black pearl, you can make a Star Jacinth and use that to grind out what remains of your levels for a (hopefully not as bad) unit.
I shall now GLOAT about it on the INSTAGRAMS! https://youtu.be/AbH5SnwNRto
https://i.imgtc.com/j3f67nb.jpg

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 month ago#7
Map design being bad is nothing new

You either got unlucky with your units or you didn't promote them immediately.
Nerd girl who's passionate. Bandana Dee for Smash!
Isaac got sent to the shadowrealm of ATs, Geno is gone and BWD is a spirit... Oof.

GottaGoFast
1 month ago#8
A_Field_Lover posted...

I did promote them immediately, so..

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 month ago#9
GottaGoFast posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...

I did promote them immediately, so..

You got unlucky or didn't equip the right weapons.
Nerd girl who's passionate. Bandana Dee for Smash!
Isaac got sent to the shadowrealm of ATs, Geno is gone and BWD is a spirit... Oof.

User Info: Volcanon2

Volcanon2
1 month ago#10
This game has infinite grinding. Grind up your characters if you are getting pwned.

If you have Delthea, then you're a couple stages away from getting infinite, spammable Fortify. Makes Alm's route a lot easier.
  • Topic Archived