• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Was Clive the only meme this game produced?

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 months ago#61
charcoalswift posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
So much for you being able to deny facts. They held 10000 soldiers with 500 hundreds. That's a fact no matter how much you try to deny it. The Deliverance had to retreat, because beyond the 10000 they repelled, they still had to deal with the Rigelian reinforcements. Victory became impossible at that point.

All because Clive is a weakling, the leader of the deliverance is weaker than its best soldier Matilda

the deliverance was run by a bunch of stuck up nobles, they did have resources that common people don't have to fight 500 vs 10000 enemies

Wrong. All because Clive is a great leader, otherwise they would have lost and wouldn't even be able to escape in the first place. You are still bringing Mathilda up? There's no shame in being weaker than Mathilda to begin with, since she's the greatest knight in all of Valentia, but please, do bring up her up again, so I can prove you wrong, over and over again.

Now you are just making up nonsense. Good to know that you don't have an argument. Lukas, Mathilda, Clair and Clive are the only noteworthy nobles beyond Fernand, who is the only stuck noble in the Deliverance. You do realize that most of the stuck up nobles were on Desaix side for the most part, what with Slayde and the like? So, I'm afraid that you just shot yourself in the foot...
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Molivious

Molivious
3 months ago#62
Just finished the solo run...

Nuibaba's stage was simple enough with baiting and bow sniping, while Duma took a while to figure out without equipping dracoshield. In the end, that was enough to merit the game as possibly easiest in the series so far. I feel like it was intentionally designed to be possible to solo. Delthea's stage takes the cake with 3 resets tho. Had to luck my way out of 2*50% to hit spells and plow through 6 mages.

I also was worried that acquiring Jedah's dracoshield in Act 4 would've been necessary to preserve sanity, but even Duma's AI was too predictable. Also, Keepsake ring.

Alm stats:
HP - 52
Str - 35
Skl - 33
Spd - 33
Lck - 23
Def - 32
Res - 6

Celica:
Hp - 52
Str - 39
Skl - 35
Spd - 33
Lck - 30
Def - 32
Res - 13

Most used equipment:
Gold dagger - for Lifesteal
Iron Sword - Windsweep for silencing mages
Coral Ring - Coral Cover, Recovery and +4 res
Longbow - for Mage-sniping and rooting them in place (Encloser)
Royal Sword - Replaced Iron Sword; Double Lion is more accurate and has lower HP cost than Hunter's Volley, and also grants Recovery. Better option vs mages.

One thing I wasn't able to try is use Ward Arrow on Duma or Nuibaba...which could possibly have spared a bit of worry. Accidentally sold all bows early on, and only opportunity left at the time to get a new silver bow was in Duma's temple. Didn't bother grinding for it anymore.
Please.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 months ago#63
Molivious posted...
Just finished the solo run...

Nuibaba's stage was simple enough with baiting and bow sniping, while Duma took a while to figure out without equipping dracoshield. In the end, that was enough to merit the game as possibly easiest in the series so far. I feel like it was intentionally designed to be possible to solo. Delthea's stage takes the cake with 3 resets tho. Had to luck my way out of 2*50% to hit spells and plow through 6 mages.

I also was worried that acquiring Jedah's dracoshield in Act 4 would've been necessary to preserve sanity, but even Duma's AI was too predictable. Also, Keepsake ring.

Alm stats:
HP - 52
Str - 35
Skl - 33
Spd - 33
Lck - 23
Def - 32
Res - 6

Celica:
Hp - 52
Str - 39
Skl - 35
Spd - 33
Lck - 30
Def - 32
Res - 13

Most used equipment:
Gold dagger - for Lifesteal
Iron Sword - Windsweep for silencing mages
Coral Ring - Coral Cover, Recovery and +4 res
Longbow - for Mage-sniping and rooting them in place (Encloser)
Royal Sword - Replaced Iron Sword; Double Lion is more accurate and has lower HP cost than Hunter's Volley, and also grants Recovery. Better option vs mages.

One thing I wasn't able to try is use Ward Arrow on Duma or Nuibaba...which could possibly have spared a bit of worry. Accidentally sold all bows early on, and only opportunity left at the time to get a new silver bow was in Duma's temple. Didn't bother grinding for it anymore.

Aren't Celica's growths inferior to Alm's? How is she getting about the same stats as he is?

Celica beats him in ATK and RES and little else. Alm easily trumps her in the DEF departement.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Molivious

Molivious
3 months ago#64
Aren't Celica's growths inferior to Alm's? How is she getting about the same stats as he is?

Celica beats him in ATK and RES and little else. Alm easily trumps her in the DEF departement.

Simple. She gets a lot of spring and stat boost feeding.
Please.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 months ago#65
ZFrost posted...
Can you blame them?

when I just recruited Mathilda, her stats is way higher than my trained Clive. Her res alone is 10 compare to Clive 2

Clive immediately got benched when i found out you can choose not to bring all units to battle. before this he was just running around out of enemy range and hiding in bushes

Haha, wise choice

Clive is a joke left behind by Devs, they want you to know the man behind the deliverance that almost fell apart😉
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 months ago#66
Now you are just making up nonsense. Good to know that you don't have an argument. Lukas, Mathilda, Clair and Clive are the only noteworthy nobles beyond Fernand, who is the only stuck noble in the Deliverance. You do realize that most of the stuck up nobles were on Desaix side for the most part, what with Slayde and the like? So, I'm afraid that you just shot yourself in the foot...

Ha, you shot yourself in the eye then, Clair is a stuck up self entitiled young noble woman

Clive is NOT a great leader, he probably sacrificed many soldiers as canon fodder with his pathetic 500 soldiers vs a 10000 invasion

This is why the deliverance almost fell apart, their numbers were dwindling rapidly due to Clive's horrible strategies
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Was Clive the only meme this game produced?
  • Topic Archived