• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Was Clive the only meme this game produced?

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 months ago#11
ZFrost posted...
Can you blame them?

when I just recruited Mathilda, her stats is way higher than my trained Clive. Her res alone is 10 compare to Clive 2

Clive immediately got benched when i found out you can choose not to bring all units to battle. before this he was just running around out of enemy range and hiding in bushes

Ahem @DiogoShadowJorg

Yep Clive is useless in echoes
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 months ago#12
charcoalswift posted...
ZFrost posted...
Can you blame them?

when I just recruited Mathilda, her stats is way higher than my trained Clive. Her res alone is 10 compare to Clive 2

Clive immediately got benched when i found out you can choose not to bring all units to battle. before this he was just running around out of enemy range and hiding in bushes

Ahem @DiogoShadowJorg

Yep Clive is useless in echoes

Clive is so pathetically bad, no wonder the deliverance was dying until Alm came along.

Wrong.

If you were even paying attention to the story, you would know that the only reason the Deliverance was able to survive was due to Clive's guidance.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

charcoalswift
3 months ago#13
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
If you were even paying attention to the story, you would know that the only reason the Deliverance was able to survive was due to Clive's guidance

Yeah it survived but it is on the verge of falling apart until Alm took back Zofia castle
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

DiogoShadowJorg
3 months ago#14
charcoalswift posted...
If you were even paying attention to the story, you would know that the only reason the Deliverance was able to survive was due to Clive's guidance

Yeah it survived but it is on the verge of falling apart until Alm took back Zofia castle

Of course it did. There's only so much one can do against 10000 soldiers followed by further Rigel reinfocements.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!

charcoalswift
3 months ago#15
charcoalswift posted...

Of course it did. There's only so much one can do against 10000 soldiers followed by further Rigel reinfocements.

Yet Alm did it, but not Clive

DiogoShadowJorg
3 months ago#16
charcoalswift posted...
charcoalswift posted...

Alm did nothing of the sort. He didn't fight 10000 soldiers, nor did he do so with 500 under his command. When Alm takes Zophia castle, it's way less defended than the massive force that sieged it.

charcoalswift
3 months ago#17
charcoalswift posted...
charcoalswift posted...

Alm did nothing of the sort. He didn't fight 10000 soldiers, nor did he do so with 500 under his command. When Alm takes Zophia castle, it's way less defended than the massive force that sieged it.

Well Clive could have attacked Zofia castle himself at that time when it's less defended

DiogoShadowJorg
3 months ago#18
charcoalswift posted...
charcoalswift posted...
charcoalswift posted...

Well Clive could have attacked Zofia castle himself at that time when it's less defended

He couldn't. He needed to rally the commoners and was undermanned himself. His forces were not strong enough to retake Zofia castle.

charcoalswift
3 months ago#19
charcoalswift posted...
charcoalswift posted...
charcoalswift posted...

He couldn't. He needed to rally the commoners and was undermanned himself. His forces were not strong enough to retake Zofia castle.

He could have trained in the tomb by killing Zombies and the Guardian in the chest room but instead he chose to be lazy and remain a cavalier 1 level away from Paladin

Pure incompetence

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
2 months ago#20
@charcoalswift Maybe he couldn't find a Mila statue? Didn't seem to be great at leading...
I was grinched by the Grinch.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Was Clive the only meme this game produced?
  • Topic Archived