• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Was Clive the only meme this game produced?

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
3 months ago#1
I would've loved for Nomah to be a meme, but people weren't having it. Probably because he was actually usable.

I guess there's Delthea...
I was grinched by the Grinch.

User Info: Liquid_King

Liquid_King
3 months ago#2
Yeah. The only meme to transcend the board's lifespan.
King Harkinian deserves his own game.
https://youtu.be/Lqtlm7fXSQQ

User Info: RyomaOfHoshido

RyomaOfHoshido
3 months ago#3
Remember Shut Up, Tobin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1im1NYG9ipQ
14. Do not argue with trolls, it means that they win.

User Info: Jdeo1997

Jdeo1997
3 months ago#4
RyomaOfHoshido posted...
Remember Shut Up, Tobin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1im1NYG9ipQ

There's also JavCav
Yesterday is history, tomarrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
3 months ago#5
Berkut hollering uncle was fairly popular for a while.
Still waiting on that Seiken Densetsu Collection to be localized. I'm not convinced it'll happen, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
3 months ago#6
There's a good amount of memes, this board is just a circlejerk though of Clive and Clive alone.
Nerd girl who's passionate. Bandana Dee for Smash!
Isaac got sent to the shadowrealm of ATs, Geno is gone and BWD is a spirit... Oof.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 months ago#7
pennylessz posted...
I would've loved for Nomah to be a meme, but people weren't having it. Probably because he was actually usable.

I guess there's Delthea...

My my look at all this pirate booty...heh
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 months ago#8
A_Field_Lover posted...
There's a good amount of memes, this board is just a circlejerk though of Clive and Clive alone.

Clive is so pathetically bad, no wonder the deliverance was dying until Alm came along
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: ZFrost

ZFrost
3 months ago#9
Can you blame them?

when I just recruited Mathilda, her stats is way higher than my trained Clive. Her res alone is 10 compare to Clive 2

Clive immediately got benched when i found out you can choose not to bring all units to battle. before this he was just running around out of enemy range and hiding in bushes

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
3 months ago#10
Shut up Tobin.

LIES! LIES! LIES!
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Was Clive the only meme this game produced?
  • Topic Archived