You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. This board helped me when I was depressed

User Info: pennylessz

pennylessz
2 months ago#1
How dare you all let it die!

Let Clive cast a blight upon all of you, and then I'll cry myself to sleep, because that won't bring it back. ;-;
In the running for Geno, heavily wishing for Waluigi.

User Info: Schneevee

Schneevee
2 months ago#2
Sadly people just don't actively play Echoes as much as people actively play Fates and Heroes atm. It's an online and replayability thing. I love Echoes with all my heart but after one playthrough I like to take a long break from it.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
2 months ago#3
Schneevee posted...
Sadly people just don't actively play Echoes as much as people actively play Fates and Heroes atm. It's an online and replayability thing. I love Echoes with all my heart but after one playthrough I like to take a long break from it.

Echoes is a bad game

There should have been multiplayer
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: SaizotheSixth

SaizotheSixth
2 months ago#4
charcoalswift posted...
Schneevee posted...

Echoes is a bad game

Opinion, not fact. On both aspects of this comment.
They're made out of meat. https://youtu.be/7tScAyNaRdQ
https://i.imgtc.com/j3f67nb.jpg

User Info: WitchressOrochi

WitchressOrochi
2 months ago#5
charcoalswift posted...
Schneevee posted...

Echoes is a bad game

True but I doubt even that would've save this game since the roster is very small as is with barely any variation in classes, stuck with one weapon/item slot and don't get me started on the MAPS....
(edited 2 months ago)

charcoalswift
2 months ago#6
SaizotheSixth posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Schneevee posted...

Echoes is a bad game

Echoes is a downgrade from Fates

Multiplayer is what kept Fates alive
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

charcoalswift
2 months ago#7
WitchressOrochi posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Schneevee posted...

Echoes is a bad game

True but I doubt even that would've save this game since the roster is very small as is with barely any variation in classes, stuck with one weapon/item slot and don't get me started on the MAPS....

Overclass would help multiplayer, some echoes maps are good like Duma Gate

User Info: SaizotheSixth

SaizotheSixth
2 months ago#8
charcoalswift posted...
SaizotheSixth posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Schneevee posted...

Echoes is a bad game

There is a lot more to Fates than just multiplayer keeping it alive.
They're made out of meat. https://youtu.be/7tScAyNaRdQ
https://i.imgtc.com/j3f67nb.jpg
(message deleted)

charcoalswift
2 months ago#10
SaizotheSixth posted...
charcoalswift posted...
SaizotheSixth posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Schneevee posted...

Echoes is a bad game

There is a lot more to Fates than just multiplayer keeping it alive.

Yup better mechanics & characters than Echoes
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. This board helped me when I was depressed