• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#1
Is there any real benefit to getting them and going through the dungeons they give the player access to if the player is already at the end of the game? Can you farm some otherwise un-farmable items with them?
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: mysteriouslurke

mysteriouslurke
1 month ago#2
There are some exclusive items but I don't think they justify getting the amiibo. They don't seem farmable.

Duma's Helm and Mila's Diadem are wearable accessories but provide no benefit.
Mila's Bow and Duma's Shield are crap imo.
Best thing would be Mila's Ring with it's immunity to crits but tbh Turnwheel will undo any unlucky crits just fine.
Existence is pain.
If there's one thing I'm skilled at, it's being a terrible person.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 month ago#3
Zero_Maniac posted...
Is there any real benefit to getting them and going through the dungeons they give the player access to if the player is already at the end of the game? Can you farm some otherwise un-farmable items with them?

Lol the maps are crap, but you do get nice cosmetics
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 weeks ago#4
What's this I read about storing stats on the amiibo and transferring those stats to another playthrough? You can literally start off with an Alm/Celica with end game stats with them too?
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 weeks ago#5
Zero_Maniac posted...
What's this I read about storing stats on the amiibo and transferring those stats to another playthrough? You can literally start off with an Alm/Celica with end game stats with them too?

Nope, it's the summoned illusion that has the stats but you can only have it for 1 turn
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.
  • Topic Archived