You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NimbusSkye

NimbusSkye
2 months ago#11
This board has been awaiting the sweet release of death for a year but you guys aren't allowing it to rest in pepperonis.
3DS FC: 1221-0399-7115
FE Fates My Castle ID: 12097-00776-95917-49127

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
2 months ago#12
I'm glad this place finally kicked the bucket after it was bombarded with nothing but Clive s***posting.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: mysteriouslurke

mysteriouslurke
2 months ago#13
Latino_King posted...
I'm glad this place finally kicked the bucket after it was bombarded with nothing but Clive s***posting.

But there were so many good memories!
For inquiries, summon to thread or more preferably, PM me. This account is retired and stuff so please summon me only if it's important.

User Info: Aquachubolt

Aquachubolt
2 months ago#14
mysteriouslurke posted...
Latino_King posted...

Are you sure we're remembering the same board?
You have a right to your opinion? Well, then I also have a right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion.

User Info: mysteriouslurke

mysteriouslurke
2 months ago#15
Aquachubolt posted...
Latino_King posted...

Are you sure we're remembering the same board?

Everyone here is family.
For inquiries, summon to thread or more preferably, PM me. This account is retired and stuff so please summon me only if it's important.

User Info: Eldin

Eldin
2 months ago#16
Latino_King posted...

Y-Yeah...g-good memories...haha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ChTL-3c3o
Under the sky of nowhere we search for the answer to seize our lives
Forgetting the tears as we set our eyes beyond the lights

User Info: Eli77

Eli77
1 month ago#17
Kinda.

Still, newbies are welcomed to ask for genuine advice in this board, so that's one good thing.
Why aspire when you can be one now and then? In that case, I'll be humbly self-considered as a kickass, mighty dragon tamer! ..... With cookies,always.

User Info: Jdeo1997

Jdeo1997
1 month ago#18
Latino_King posted...

I think the term is "mental scars", not memories
A person shouldn't be judged by what they do in the light, but by what they do in the dark

Eldin
1 month ago#19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWL90wryyOw
Forgetting the tears as we set our eyes beyond the lights

Eldin
4 weeks ago#20
Eldin posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWL90wryyOw