Day 2 and online is dead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Micro Machines World Series
  3. Day 2 and online is dead

User Info: AIRBORNE_uk

AIRBORNE_uk
9 months ago#1
Ranked is closed for 92 days, every game I've played today as had a couple of players and the majority of spots have been back filled by AI.

User Info: rstewart00

rstewart00
9 months ago#2
AIRBORNE_uk posted...
Ranked is closed for 92 days, every game I've played today as had a couple of players and the majority of spots have been back filled by AI.

like i said in another post, i think they are trying to have an online only type rocket league outta this so that may be why its locked, but i haven't reached level 10 yet and have only seen a few people when racing

User Info: SergioMach5

SergioMach5
9 months ago#3
Its not exactly got a lot of tracks to keep you coming back, 10 for races is quite stingy compared to the older titles
Prey=System Shock

rstewart00
9 months ago#4
SergioMach5 posted...
Its not exactly got a lot of tracks to keep you coming back, 10 for races is quite stingy compared to the older titles

yeah i have been playing for awhile and the lack of tracks isnt great, still hoping that the cheap price is because its for half a game and they will release more of the game but lack of any news maybe because they have already abandoned this and just stopped working on this halfway but needed to recoupe some of the money

rstewart00
9 months ago#5
just reached level 10, class is locked for another 3 months

User Info: AntMan100673

AntMan100673
9 months ago#6
I can understand ranked being locked initially as they'd want to have a decent number of people at level 10 however 3 months seems excessive.

rstewart00
9 months ago#7
yeah 3 months seems to long, well unless they release more of the game, done playing till something new happens since grinding to unlock loot crates isnt that fun
  1. Boards
  2. Micro Machines World Series
  3. Day 2 and online is dead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived