You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +
  3. Keep getting sent back to start when fighting bosses!

User Info: RAI_ON

RAI_ON
2 months ago#1
I think my game could be glitched. When using Azazel, When I reached bosses late in the game (Satan, and Moms heart). The game likes to send me bact to the first floor Basement. Doesn't happen everytime. but most of the time. Cost me some nice progress :( Is this happening to others ?
Xbox One Gamer Tag : DEVIL SHARK
Switch Friend Code SW-7978-7154-7683

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 months ago#2
Unless you died, or started a victory lap, I can't see any reason it would do that.

Also mom's heart is not "late in the game". There are 7 chapters in a "full" run, and mom's heart is only in chapter 4.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: RAI_ON

RAI_ON
2 months ago#3
Gargomon251 posted...
Unless you died, or started a victory lap, I can't see any reason it would do that.

Also mom's heart is not "late in the game". There are 7 chapters in a "full" run, and mom's heart is only in chapter 4.

Ok, so I found by holding in the two controller sticks for about 3 seconds, it quick restarts the run.
Xbox One Gamer Tag : DEVIL SHARK
Switch Friend Code SW-7978-7154-7683

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 months ago#4
RAI_ON posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

Ok, so I found by holding in the two controller sticks for about 3 seconds, it quick restarts the run.

How did you manage to do that by accident?
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
  1. Boards
  2. The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +
  3. Keep getting sent back to start when fighting bosses!