• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Switch Edition
  3. anyone get a village seed yet?

User Info: Schwietz

Schwietz
2 years ago#1
Topic, i want to start near a village.
PSN: dschwietz
Nintendo: Schwietz

User Info: harlem545

harlem545
2 years ago#2
Any Seed you used on PS4 or XBox worlds works here.
Welcome to GameFaqs; where a bunch of random people can't wait to insult you for no reason.
The Facepalm is back!!!!!!

User Info: Schwietz

Schwietz
2 years ago#3
ty
PSN: dschwietz
Nintendo: Schwietz

User Info: takabanana

takabanana
2 years ago#4
I tried most of the PS4 or Xbox world seeds for spawning near village, but none of them worked....

harlem545
2 years ago#5
Golden Apple still works like it did. It's just gonna be Medium instead of Large. All my Village seeds work.
Welcome to GameFaqs; where a bunch of random people can't wait to insult you for no reason.

User Info: takabanana

takabanana
2 years ago#6
Do you mind sharing some village seeds please? I must have been doing something wrong, I have set them to medium, but when I go search for village, I can't just seem to find them.

harlem545
2 years ago#7
takabanana posted...
Do you mind sharing some village seeds please? I must have been doing something wrong, I have set them to medium, but when I go search for village, I can't just seem to find them.

Just type in "Golden Apple" currently the only one I'm working on now that I've scavenged a decent amount.

User Info: Playsaver

Playsaver
2 years ago#8
takabanana posted...
I tried most of the PS4 or Xbox world seeds for spawning near village, but none of them worked....

Sadly, there was an update many updates ago that kill a lot of good seeds that were found when those versions first came out. Since the current Switch version of the game is only about one update back, that means those older ps4 and xbox seeds won't work like they once did.

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
2 years ago#9
As far as im aware the switch version does not use the bedrock codebase and thus any existing seeds are very hit or miss
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
2 years ago#10
I've found a village on both worlds I started semi near spawn lol
i5 6600k | GTX 1080 | 16Gb
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Switch Edition
  3. anyone get a village seed yet?
  • Topic Archived