• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Octopath Traveler
  3. Team Tressa all day

User Info: SpaceshipDragon

SpaceshipDragon
1 month ago#1
"That's right, I'm picking Tressa" These words took much courage to say when starting this game. With all these cool characters, who in the world would pick the young merchant girl who just wants to follow her dream?

Well now who's making it rain baby!
https://www.videoblocks.com/video/animated-autumn-leaves-falling-fyvsam-

Who's blowing away fools with a wicked wind? Who's calling in the mercs when big trouble comes?! Sharing BP with all you fools? Who's getting a payday from big daddy Bifelgan when you want that shiny new $68,000 staff? Who's keeping a journal and making her parents proud? Tressa baby!!!

User Info: smileychuy

smileychuy
1 month ago#2
I also picked her! What should I make her secondary job?? It's mah first playthrough :3 The hunter class looks LOL on her xD

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
1 month ago#3
Best girl
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
Smile, Sweet,Sister,Sadistic,Surprise,Service.This is Low /(_) Tier (/_\)God <(_)>

User Info: KurzWeber72

KurzWeber72
1 month ago#4
smileychuy posted...
I also picked her! What should I make her secondary job?? It's mah first playthrough :3 The hunter class looks LOL on her xD

I made her a cleric. She's got great magic, so her healing is top notch.
Fc:4768-7618-5314
Or 2638-3926-9055

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
1 month ago#5
If you want to snap the game in half (figuratively), make her a Runelord. Transfer Rune + Sidestep lets you laugh at physical attacks, or you can coordinate her equipment and support skills to turn her runic chasers into outright nukes.
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II

SpaceshipDragon
1 month ago#6
For most of the game I had her as apothecary. I like that ability to revive, heal, drop ice magic. Also gives her a better weapon variety.

And if she has nothing else to do... Poison Touch!

User Info: EnglishLanguag

EnglishLanguag
1 month ago#7
smileychuy posted...

Hunter is my pick for her, so I could have the Golden Axe equipped on her when I got it, and so I had access to Leghold Trap without H'aanit in my party so she didn't overshadow my man Olberic.
FFT SSCCs:Completed(49 Arch Angel)
My name used to be spelled right, but then I took an arrow to the e.

User Info: bufuman

bufuman
1 month ago#8
I tend to favor nice types and high-energy types and Tressa fits both quite well (though Ophilia probably beats her on the kindness front) so she's definitely my favorite. Also I dislike grinding for money so having her in the team as often as possible is a big help.
3DS FC: 2664-2115-7407
http://twitter.com/Bufuman

User Info: BardWannabe

BardWannabe
1 month ago#9
Tressa's so versatile, I'd choose her secondary job based on your team composition. I'd get her the Thief passive skill that will double your Collect money, which will Really pay off early/mid game. I tend to think she works better as a magic-based character, and have her as a Cleric at the moment. Between SP Saver and Rest, she doesn't need to worry one bit about SP. Cleric eventually gives a Really good Divine Skill, as well.

Also fun fact, if you don't know, Tressa is absolutely essential to Speedruns of the game.

SpaceshipDragon
1 month ago#10
Why is she essential for speedruns? That's a cool fact.
  1. Boards
  2. Octopath Traveler
  3. Team Tressa all day
  • Topic Archived