• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Octopath Traveler
  3. I was afraid of this

User Info: Uta

Uta
3 months ago#41
xEnraiyax posted...
I'm not into politics, just logic and facts.

xEnraiyax posted...
You should because people like this want to control what you consume and alter creative freedom of expression. Leftist SJW Misandrist Feminazis

Literally, Politics. Stay woke friend, you're a riot.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

User Info: xEnraiyax

xEnraiyax
3 months ago#42
Uta posted...
xEnraiyax posted...
I'm not into politics, just logic and facts.

xEnraiyax posted...
You should because people like this want to control what you consume and alter creative freedom of expression. Leftist SJW Misandrist Feminazis

Literally, Politics. Stay woke friend, you're a riot.

Yes, because they are currently a problem within the ecosystem of our hobby. Just you wait, you'll feel the effects one of these days when it personally affects you. Also, what's your favorite game in general?
Favorite Anime of My Time - https://pastebin.com/Qp0sTZyQ

User Info: galaxystop

galaxystop
3 months ago#43
xEnraiyax posted...
Uta posted...
xEnraiyax posted...
Also, open your eyes as to what is going on in a lot of Western countries today.

Hmm, Propoganda from Alt-Right groups are telling me that evil feminazi sjw leftist hippies are brainwashing me and trying to rob me of free will. Propoganda from leftist groups are telling me that evil neo-nazi conservative hillbillies who like to shoot babies are trying to rob me my free will, but in a different way.

Who to believe, who to believe... It's almost as if a bipartisan political system is prone to ad hominen attacks instead of real politics and that it no longer represents the american ideals of equal representation.

The only one brainwashed here is you, xEnraiyax.

The Alt-Right and Conservative's actions aren't effecting the media entertainment I love to consume. That aside, I'm not Right-Left or anything in-between, I'm not into politics, just logic and facts.

The Alt-Right stirred the pot to get James Gunn fired from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Actually, the Right loves to target all media. They blame gun violence on video games. They want to change movies and television. The music that they attack changes every few years, but it basically boils down to "the Devil's music." Not to mention that there are crowds of people chanting how the media is the enemy these days.
"Destiny lies in my hands! Stop movement! Galaxy Stop!"

User Info: Lacrymosa143

Lacrymosa143
3 months ago#44
Comyx posted...
BurningAzure posted...
The honeymoon phase for this game has ended, now people are seeing this game for what it really is.

Not really, considering it's only a handful of outlier reviews that gave it less than 8...

outliers to you because you disagree with them
3DS FC 3609-2373-4510 Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, Gastrodon

User Info: Tsukinomahou

Tsukinomahou
3 months ago#45
I feel like reviews are basically irrelevant these days.

They've never been incredibly useful for games, because the interests of players vary greatly between genres and mechanics and such. But with the Internet the way it is now, you can pretty much always find out if you'll like a game ahead of time without them.

There are demos you can download right onto consoles, and for the games that don't have those you can just pull up a video of someone else playing it from the start to see exactly how it works if you're on the fence. Reviews, and especially the arbitrary scores many of them still attach to their words, are just less informative and accurate.
  1. Boards
  2. Octopath Traveler
  3. I was afraid of this
  • Topic Archived