• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Octopath Traveler
  3. Help me decide starting character

User Info: AnimatedJester

AnimatedJester
4 months ago#1
I have sat here on the title screen for a while now not being able to decide between Hann'it or Ophilia. Mostly due to how long i am going to have them locked to my party once i start. I know in the end it doesn't matter but i really can't decide

User Info: Reinou

Reinou
4 months ago#2
Are you going to want Olberic in your team? If you don't, just take H'annit. Ophelia's the common healer to use since everybody hates Alfyn for some reason.

Either way, chances are you'll have both in your party.

User Info: progamer2290

progamer2290
4 months ago#3
i went with ophilia.

I can't stand the way H'aanit talks
THE GAME!
3DS FC: 3093-7069-3182 ---- Pokemon Sun IGN: Selene ---- Fire Emblem: Fates Castle Address 06969-68722-79344-17739 ----- Wii U ID: progamer2290

AnimatedJester
4 months ago#4
progamer2290 posted...
i went with ophilia.

I can't stand the way H'aanit talks

Playing in japanese so it actually doent bother me

Reinou posted...
Are you going to want Olberic in your team? If you don't, just take H'annit. Ophelia's the common healer to use since everybody hates Alfyn for some reason.

Either way, chances are you'll have both in your party.

A fun as Olberic was in the first demo. I much prefer Hann'it as my heavy hitter since i can use captured creatures for elemental damage if im in a pinch. And i knew i was going to use both. But it came down to who i would be ok with always being in the party. And i cant decide

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
4 months ago#5
I would say if you’re not super attached to those two Tressa is a great choice because she makes you a lot richer
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Now Playing: Rainbow 6: Siege, Octopath Traveler, Mario Kart 8, Slap City

AnimatedJester
4 months ago#6
Alpha218 posted...
I would say if you’re not super attached to those two Tressa is a great choice because she makes you a lot richer

Please...dont make it a choice between 3 now. >.> lol

User Info: Dumetavius

Dumetavius
4 months ago#7
As long as you get Therion early for purple chests, and you get one of Cyrus or Alfyn early for their inquire skills, you should be good to go.

Tressa makes money. Ophilia is great to always have because you can fit a healer into any comp. H'aanit can get great coverage for breaks, so not a bad physical option at all. Also has the best catching mehanic that's unique. Some people like that, some people see it as an unnecessary mini game.
  1. Boards
  2. Octopath Traveler
  3. Help me decide starting character
  • Topic Archived