The stories are SOOOOOO boring

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Octopath Traveler
  3. The stories are SOOOOOO boring

User Info: 3HP

3HP
4 months ago#1
Anyone finding it really hard to stop yourself from skipping through the story sequences? I keep telling myself to give them a chance but they are all so meh.

And what is with the awful psudeo-old english H'aanit and her people speak? Did the localization team think that adding "en" and "eth" to the ends of random words would sound passable?

User Info: pedroj

pedroj
4 months ago#2
ok, honey. dont buy the game. the end

User Info: Ella_Love

Ella_Love
4 months ago#3
*shrug* I really enjoyed the stories. Guess if you are going to find reasons to dislike the game nothing will make ya happy in it.

User Info: nerotozero

nerotozero
4 months ago#4
Sounds like you should not be playing the game? If you don’t enjoy it move on to another game.

3HP
4 months ago#5
pedroj posted...

Already pre-ordered it and I love RPGs so I'm still going to play it. No need to be so defensive though, this game isn't an extension of you personally, "honey".

User Info: shanwei

shanwei
4 months ago#6
3HP posted...
pedroj posted...

Already pre-ordered it and I love RPGs so I'm still going to play it. No need to be so defensive though, this game isn't an extension of you personally, "honey".

Well i guess you still giving the game a chance
Fc:0018-5197-9913 IGN:Kaneki
WTG newbie

User Info: pedroj

pedroj
4 months ago#7
3HP posted...
pedroj posted...

im not being defensive of the game, i just hate trolls.

3HP
4 months ago#8
shanwei posted...
3HP posted...
pedroj posted...

Well i guess you still giving the game a chance

Never said I wasn't, just wanted to see if other people were finding the stories as boring as I am or if I am just losing my patience as years go by lol.

User Info: Comyx

Comyx
4 months ago#9
Nope, enjoyed all of the first chapters I've played.
Sorry, TC.

3HP
4 months ago#10
pedroj posted...
3HP posted...
pedroj posted...

im not being defensive of the game, i just hate trolls.

lol how exactly am I a "troll"? Have the game pre-ordered and I have put many hours into the demo. The fact that you assume only trolls could possible have any sort of negative opinion shows you must be a defensive fanboy.
  1. Boards
  2. Octopath Traveler
  3. The stories are SOOOOOO boring
  • Topic Archived