• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei V
  3. Ugh. This game is terrible to play in handheld mode
Well mostly exploring and traversing each map Is it just me or its hard to routes and paths that lead to treasures, and finding Mimam's can be a pain even when marked on the map. I don't know it seems like everything just seems to kind of blend together in any zone and finding all the collectable stuff is harder because you cant make out fine details the game expects od you unless you are playing in on the big screen
Guys.. I have no idea what is going on!!
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
2 days ago#2
I've had no problems. My vision is fairly poor too. The Miman have glowy heads which stands out in a world of dull.
My maid will hear about this.

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
2 days ago#3
Zero issues playing exclusively handheld.
PSN/Steam/Twitch/Xbox: KaelAltreul Switch: SW-5423-9550-9228
DD:DA(Switch) Pawn ID: 9D96-DECD-F64B

User Info: SymphonicGlory

SymphonicGlory
2 days ago#4
KaelAltreul posted...
This. I play on a Switch Lite and haven't had any issues.
FC: 5112-4220-0277

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
2 days ago#5
KaelAltreul posted...

Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.

User Info: JGtrance88

JGtrance88
2 days ago#6
Playing on switch lite with zero issues
All hail atlus

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
2 days ago#7
It looks alot worse thats for sure, I love playing this on the big screen to give the awesome combat animations and exploration justice
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: moethuta

moethuta
2 days ago#8
Zero issues runs smooth at 360p 25 fps

User Info: oracleofire

oracleofire
2 days ago#9
moethuta posted...
Zero issues runs smooth at 360p 25 fps
😂 this is gonna sound so random but I'm currently playing through Ruined King (another turn-based RPG) at 1440p 144fps on my PC. I'm absolutely not comparing the two, this kind of thing just amuses me personally for some reason, to be honest SMT V probably has better graphics, but I dunno, it's just a personal thing that amuses me to see these kinds of differences and I'm just a rambling weirdo so just ignore me. I love my Switch and PC both.
It's a Zelda reference.

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
2 days ago#10
oracleofire posted...
😂 this is gonna sound so random but I'm currently playing through Ruined King (another turn-based RPG) at 1440p 144fps on my PC. I'm absolutely not comparing the two, this kind of thing just amuses me personally for some reason, to be honest SMT V probably has better graphics, but I dunno, it's just a personal thing that amuses me to see these kinds of differences and I'm just a rambling weirdo so just ignore me. I love my Switch and PC both.

Your comment is fair because no one here will admit to this openly. As far as modern tech goes the Switch has severely outdated and trash specs compared to the competition.
MHP3rd AGGL Legend [HoF]: (StickyHBG + ShieldMOD) = [AGGL]
Vindicated! Over a decade of work finally realized for my personal enjoyment. Nothing feels sweeter.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei V
  3. Ugh. This game is terrible to play in handheld mode
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A