• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: akaDomG

akaDomG
3 years ago#1
I wanted this game since the console launch. I waited until E3 but nothing. I decided to import it from Japan. Anybody have any experience with play asia? Also, I hope I can enjoy it even if I don't understand Japanese.

User Info: DarthPablo

DarthPablo
3 years ago#2
Ive ordered from Play Asia a bunch of times, and never had a problem with them. It really depends on where you live, and which shipping you get. Im by Detroit, and always get the "express" or whatever the $12 cost is, and usually get it within 5 days or so, depending on what day I ordered it on. Ive heard stories about people getting the normal shipping, and wouldn't get it for weeks or months.

User Info: akaDomG

akaDomG
3 years ago#3
DarthPablo posted...
Ive ordered from Play Asia a bunch of times, and never had a problem with them. It really depends on where you live, and which shipping you get. Im by Detroit, and always get the "express" or whatever the $12 cost is, and usually get it within 5 days or so, depending on what day I ordered it on. Ive heard stories about people getting the normal shipping, and wouldn't get it for weeks or months.

Ok thanks! I did get the express shipping. Can't wait to play the game!

User Info: shenran

shenran
3 years ago#4
akaDomG posted...
DarthPablo posted...

hope you can read japanese. there is no english option

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
3 years ago#5
shenran posted...
akaDomG posted...
DarthPablo posted...

hope you can read japanese. there is no english option

If you've played them on PS4, you're only missing out on a few things. Otherwise it's pretty easy to figure out what's going on.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi

User Info: himuradrew

himuradrew
3 years ago#6
Downloaded from the JP eshop for my musou fix.

Wanted to hold off until Fate/Extella showed up but I've been reading that it's more for Fate fans. While I did watch the anime and are slightly familiar with the universe, I just kind of thought that DQH would probably be better for me.

Performance-wise, it is kind of iffy - though note that I am playing in portable mode.

During the first parts of chapter 1, performance is pretty smooth up until the part where you need to fight a dragon and then 2 golems where you'll be taught how to use tension mode. The game chugged during that part but frame rate gets better as you take out more and more enemy units.

User Info: CptProBeard

CptProBeard
3 years ago#7
So for those like me who don't understand much Japanese and might be, or may be in the future, lost in translation, I put up a walkthrough for Dragon Quest Heroes II here on GameFAQs. It should show up soonish as of this writing. Hope it helps!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A