• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes I & II for Nintendo Switch
  3. Any idea when this is coming out in the states ?

User Info: Charmander75

Charmander75
3 years ago#1
I have a switch and ps4 so I am debating which I want
Friend Code : 0490 5258 9613 Spearow Whoobat and Fletchinder
Trump Won !!!! Now we can fix this country

User Info: reiko sawamura

reiko sawamura
3 years ago#2
Your guess is as good as mine, I'd say if we get it this year it'll be around October/November.
It's a higher power telling me through bunnies that we're all gonna die!

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
3 years ago#3
Considering how much more powerful the PS4 is over the Switch, I'd say get the PS4-version. Not only do you not have to wait a year for the game to come out, but it will look and run a whole lot better, too. The only reason to get the Switch-version instead is because you also get DQ:H1, but I'd rather get that on PS4 too. Actually I already have the CE, but nevermind that. :-)

And just for the record, I own both a PS4 and Switch (and XBone), and love all three of them. I prefer the big games on my PS4, but there's no way I'm neglecting my Switch more than a few days. :-)
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~

User Info: Dtweak

Dtweak
3 years ago#4
I would only buy it for the switch if you want to play it exclusively as a portable.

As a portable you're looking at a 720p screen under ten inches from your face as opposed to a 1080p screen 6 feet from you. Graphics and performance wise the switch can compete with current consoles but only when used portably since 720p is twice as easy to run and you are much closer to the screen.

The minute you dock the thing It will be like playing on a PS3.

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#5
Its the worst part about being a Dragon Quest fan in the US. Waiting and wondering when or if it will come stateside.

Personally I'm willing to wait for what some would call an "inferior" version. Good graphics are nice, but as long as it still plays good, and I can play on the go, or on the tv, Switch version is the version for me.
Longing for a world where GF opts to give Pyukumuku the elemental punches via MoveTutors.
FC Paipr: 0602-6823-9646

User Info: shenran

shenran
3 years ago#6
maybe later this year so nintendo can edit clothing in it just like they did for dq8.

User Info: Bangy

Bangy
3 years ago#7
shenran posted...
maybe later this year so nintendo can edit clothing in it just like they did for dq8.

What are you talking about? The edit clothing of DQ8 came of the original japanese version made by SQEX for CERO rating.

Yeah, evil nintendo and its edits on games
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes I & II for Nintendo Switch
  3. Any idea when this is coming out in the states ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A