You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. I just beat Torna (spoilers)

User Info: Emperor_mateus

Emperor_mateus
3 weeks ago#11
Endgame posted...
It bothers me that they basically swept Hugo's death under the rug and wanted us to care about Milton more.

I don't really think they swept Hugo's death under the rug. Adam was pretty openly weeping for his buddy and I think Lora as well. Even the Grand Inquisitor who random soldiers accuse of being after Hugo's death is seen slumping away in sadness after taking the stones.

But ultimately Hugo never really had much of a connection to Mythra unlike Milton who was depicted as being in a bratty sibling relation with her.

Yea.. Well thats new to me wow

Its in a post battle conversation with Haze. When Haze compliments him on his posture he tells her she'd be just as regal if she had advisers breathing down her neck for 18 years.
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. I just beat Torna (spoilers)