• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. When can we expect a new Xenoblade Chronicles main game?

User Info: Modifier

Modifier
2 months ago#1
Would it be too unreasonable to expect a Xeno 3 two years from now?
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

User Info: HeavyLobster43

HeavyLobster43
2 months ago#2
Modifier posted...
Would it be too unreasonable to expect a Xeno 3 two years from now?

I'd expect at least something out of Monolith Soft. I don't know if it'd be Xeno 3, X2, or a new IP. Everything I've heard points toward them hiring more people and expanding for new projects. They did just finish up with Expansion Pass content last year, though I'd imagine that development on new stuff is well underway. I think they'd at least announce something by 2021, though it's too soon to rule out development difficulties or anything like that.

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
2 months ago#3
Whenever Nintendo's next system comes out.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"oh boy I can't wait to date those samurai guys" - FSABot

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
2 months ago#4
Ace-of-Clubs posted...

With 2 being so close to the Switch's release I have a feeling we'll see at least one more Xenoblade for the system. Especially if they're working on a new one right now. But it probably won't be revealed or announced officially until a year or two from now.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA

User Info: finalrush7

finalrush7
2 months ago#5
2020-2022
"Today, we use our power to fell a god"
Best 4 games of all time: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Xenoblade, Xenoblade X, Xenoblade 2

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
2 months ago#6
Banjo2553 posted...
Ace-of-Clubs posted...

With 2 being so close to the Switch's release I have a feeling we'll see at least one more Xenoblade for the system. Especially if they're working on a new one right now. But it probably won't be revealed or announced officially until a year or two from now.

My guess is that the Switch will get an enhanced port or remake of 1 or X to fill in the time before the next new Xenoblade comes to the next system.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"oh boy I can't wait to date those samurai guys" - FSABot

User Info: awdrifter

awdrifter
2 months ago#7
We'll probably see another Xenoblade game when Nintendo release a new console (or New Switch).

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
2 months ago#8
Soon™
~The trance is the motion

User Info: GoodyBoo

GoodyBoo
2 months ago#9
The team on X has been working on it since XBX was completed. XB2 was built off XBX's ported engine, which is why it's so s***ty and buggy. They smoothed it out a lot by the time Torna came around. So pretty soonish.

User Info: Abade

Abade
2 months ago#10
2024-2026 Soon™
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. When can we expect a new Xenoblade Chronicles main game?
  • Topic Archived