• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Xenoblade Update: you can wear Mythras Smash Ultimate costume

User Info: Claris12

Claris12
1 month ago#1
https://mobile.twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1068673758091571200
xenoblade 2 favorite game of all time. friend code: SW-8040-6854-2427

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 month ago#2
Now if only Pyra got something like that...
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 354K words/23 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
1 month ago#3
dont understand why anyone want something to be censored are theire outfits revealing ? sure but if people dont liek it just ignore it I have learned to accept things like that in media but to censore something is pretty much goesaginst the fredom of speach as I see it
AC New leaf Dream adress: 6D00-0011-18C5

User Info: PlentyRAM

PlentyRAM
1 month ago#4
Nabiki_Tendo posted...
dont understand why anyone want something to be censored are theire outfits revealing ? sure but if people dont liek it just ignore it I have learned to accept things like that in media but to censore something is pretty much goesaginst the fredom of speach as I see it

If the update replaced her original outfit it would be censorship, this is simply an option for XB2 players and there's nothing against freedom of speech when it simply offers more freedom to choose. If don't like what Smash did then that's a different issue, but this is optional.

User Info: Muflaggin

Muflaggin
1 month ago#5
Gross. No thanks.
LightSnake: "Sigh....I might've been wrong about a lot this time."
Terra-enforcer: "You were right. I was wrong. I'm a filthy welcher."

User Info: Dunceney

Dunceney
1 month ago#6
PlentyRAM posted...
Nabiki_Tendo posted...

If the update replaced her original outfit it would be censorship, this is simply an option for XB2 players and there's nothing against freedom of speech when it simply offers more freedom to choose. If don't like what Smash did then that's a different issue, but this is optional.

Some people also find the black stockings to be sexier than bare legs lol
http://www.pixiv.me/dunceney

User Info: keybladesrus

keybladesrus
1 month ago#7
PlentyRAM posted...
Nabiki_Tendo posted...

And it's an option I'll happily be taking. I'm not against fanservice, I just legit think this looks better.
The Most Astounding Fact - Neil deGrasse Tyson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU

User Info: Claris12

Claris12
1 month ago#8
in xenoblade 2: argentum trade guild

torna: feltly village
xenoblade 2 favorite game of all time. friend code: SW-8040-6854-2427

User Info: HeroGod

HeroGod
1 month ago#9
Is it out now?
The official Badass Wurmple of GameFaqs!

User Info: Enix4

Enix4
1 month ago#10
HeroGod posted...
Is it out now?

yes it is
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Xenoblade Update: you can wear Mythras Smash Ultimate costume
  • Topic Archived