• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Valkynaz

Valkynaz
3 weeks ago#1
Is there anyway to the New Game+ blades to not be entirely OP and OHKO literally everything early game? Entire reason why I decided to do a new game+ was so I could get a specific blade (Bat with the indentity crisis), but since you can't change their chips her AA damage is at 700 and yeah, enemy health slider doesn't go high enough to counter that...

So, is there any way to lower their damage, or do I have to not use her until I assume around end game (I forget when blades hit around that damage, been ages since I last played) and invalidate the entire reason I had for doing a new game+?

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
3 weeks ago#2
Nope.
"its very time of starting your story.
keep going!"
- Alice -99th

Valkynaz
3 weeks ago#3
Great... At what point in the game does 700 AA damage become not entirely OP? Or is that post-game s*** and I've got a glorified cheerleader on my hands.

User Info: Enix4

Enix4
3 weeks ago#4
they have similar atk stats to a tachyon chip weapon (from the level 130 super boss for reference)

User Info: Fwahm

Fwahm
3 weeks ago#5
New Game+ is not designed to be a challenge in the main story.

Valkynaz
3 weeks ago#6
...so they're glorified cheerleaders until post game, perfect

User Info: finalrush7

finalrush7
3 weeks ago#7
sure there is, givem them the worst chip you have
"Today, we use our power to fell a god"
Best 4 games of all time: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Xenoblade, Xenoblade X, Xenoblade 2

User Info: Enix4

Enix4
3 weeks ago#8
finalrush7 posted...

you cannot put chips on the 7 new ng+ blades

Valkynaz
3 weeks ago#9
finalrush7 posted...

You don't know how much I wish I could do that