• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: justinpoulson

justinpoulson
3 weeks ago#1
can i own indol shops?

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
3 weeks ago#2
You cannot.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

justinpoulson
3 weeks ago#3
so what is the point of indol shops?

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
3 weeks ago#4
Selling stuff. But all their stuff is available elsewhere. Indol is a lot smaller and less vital than most other regions, and the town itself isn't especially important to the plot. There's a couple quests, but otherwise you won't be there much, as all the other cities are smack-dab in large important landmasses, so they didn't put too much effort into unique stores.

Just complete the quests that appear as soon as you can, do the story, and never go back, just like everyone else does.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: JiggyNinja

JiggyNinja
3 weeks ago#5
I'm pretty sure there's a different reason why they didn't put too much effort into Indol.

justinpoulson
3 weeks ago#6
what's the point of developing indol?

User Info: GoodyBoo

GoodyBoo
3 weeks ago#7
JiggyNinja posted...
I'm pretty sure there's a different reason why they didn't put too much effort into Indol.

They put a lot of effort into Alcamoth and the refugee camp at colony 6, and Sword Valley. There's also countless areas in X that don't even have side quests related to them (That I know of) that are very interesting to run around in and gather loot. I think it's more that they were rushed during development and prioritized more important areas. Though that theory is ruined by Temperentia, which has a ton of bare minimum effort put into it.

User Info: RainingMetal

RainingMetal
3 weeks ago#8
There are a handful of merc missions that you can obtain as long as Indol's development is high enough. You have to go out of your way to explore the place to find them.

Sadly, Wagon Guard does not provide Armu Milk Earl Grey in Indol, which it totally should have.
Common sense, isn't.
Switch FC: 6419-5458-5297

User Info: GoodyBoo

GoodyBoo
3 weeks ago#9
RainingMetal posted...
There are a handful of merc missions that you can obtain as long as Indol's development is high enough. You have to go out of your way to explore the place to find them.

Sadly, Wagon Guard does not provide Armu Milk Earl Grey in Indol, which it totally should have.

After a certain point those merc missions also become available in Leftheria. The only thing truly exclusive to indol is the 2 or 3 quests there.
  • Topic Archived