You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. anyone knows what is mythra cup size?

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
1 week ago#1
Need it for research purposes.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
Smile, Sweet,Sister,Sadistic,Surprise,Service.This is Low /(_) Tier (/_\)God <(_)>

User Info: Ritster21

Ritster21
1 week ago#2
I would rather find out Rex’s shoe size.
FC is 4038-6283-8425

User Info: Zarghan

Zarghan
1 week ago#3
So, for science, i downloaded a 3D model of Mythra and loaded her model up in a model editor. Then i took some measurements and compared them to her canon height, which is supposedly 163cm/5'4''. And then asked a friend that know this stuff (yes seriously, i am a sad person).

To say that she is idealized is a bit of an understatement. Going by US measurements, she is a 28-FF cup. She also has a waist circumference of just 62cm, or 25 inches. And a hip measurement of 94.5cm or 38 inches.
Zarghan posted...
So, for science, i downloaded a 3D model of Mythra and loaded her model up in a model editor. Then i took some measurements and compared them to her canon height, which is supposedly 163cm/5'4''. And then asked a friend that know this stuff (yes seriously, i am a sad person).

To say that she is idealized is a bit of an understatement. Going by US measurements, she is a 28-FF cup. She also has a waist circumference of just 62cm, or 25 inches. And a hip measurement of 94.5cm or 38 inches.

Thank you for your contribution!.
Why is a box sending messages?

User Info: rYogAz

rYogAz
1 week ago#5
Zarghan posted...

This is glorious.
Could you do the same for Nia and Poppi alpha?

User Info: Ritster21

Ritster21
1 week ago#6
Zarghan posted...

Can you do the same for Rex please?
FC is 4038-6283-8425
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
1 week ago#7
All of the post above.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
Smile, Sweet,Sister,Sadistic,Surprise,Service.This is Low /(_) Tier (/_\)God <(_)>

User Info: shawn10000000

shawn10000000
1 week ago#8
Zarghan posted...

You are a degenerate and i appreciate it sir
/salute

User Info: Zarghan

Zarghan
1 week ago#9
rYogAz posted...
This is glorious.

The measurements for Nia are:

Height - 153cm or 5'0.2''

Bust - 26B or 28AA. I am pretty sure they don't even make bras that small outside of custom orders.
Waist - 60cm/24 inches
Hips - 101cm/40 inches. Actually bigger than Mythra, did not expect that.

--------------------------

The measurements for Poppi Alpha are:

Height - 130cm or 4'3''

Bust - Way too small to have a bra size. But her chest circumference is 53cm/21.2 inches.
Waist - 41cm/16.4 inches.
Hips - 79cm/31.6 inches.

--------------------------

I also took the measurements of PoppiQTpi to compare her to Poppi Alpha

Height - 180cm/5'10'' with heels or 174cm/5'8'' without the heels.

Bust - 28-FF Pretty much identical to Mythra. Doesn't look like it at a first glance, but thats probably because she is taller.
Waist - 70cm/27.2 inches
Hips - 105cm/42 inches

Ritster21 posted...
Zarghan posted...

Can you do the same for Rex please?

What about him?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: JiggyNinja

JiggyNinja
1 week ago#10
rYogAz posted...

This is glorious.

Poppi alpha is an elementary school girl.

Creep.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. anyone knows what is mythra cup size?