• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Is there a Collectable guide up yet for Torna The Golden Country?

User Info: Blaze4

Blaze4
3 years ago#1
Topic. Mostly looking for these ingredients above all else. if you happen to know a good spot let me know please.

Galaxy Charm [Lora]
-Rainbow Resin
-Moramora Pearl
-Rarestone
-Planetary Crystal
-Ripple Lens

Wingberry Cake [Jin]
-Cranberry Bell
-Ruska Flour
-Weeping Flour
-Melosian Honey

Golden Land Talisman [Haze]
-Golden Sand Cocoon (key item)
-Cotton Branch
-Angel's Sage
-Bladed Holly
-Shepherds's Coronet

Miracle Parfait [Mythra]
-Lactonut
-Nest Extract
-Melosian Honey
-Ruby Pineapple
-Moonbeam Banana

Community Spirit [Minoth]
-Memento Bark
-Sticky Stick Insect

in the meantime i'm gonna look for optimal grinding methods and provide precise locations for each one for reference
SW-7967-8787-0469. In Game Name: Blaze
There is a little bit of FireBird in all of us!

User Info: Rikku8221

Rikku8221
3 years ago#2
I know with the Melosian Honey, there is a small area with trees and a lot of flowers near the Hoary Weald Camp site. They're in the flower collect points.

If there are any nests, you can destroy those for the nest extract, but I farmed those from the area near Lett Bridge on the way to Hyber Village.

Ruska Flour, I got from Torigoth. Same with the Moonbeam Banana and Sheperds' Coronet. Those collection points in Torigoth Village can give you a lot of helpful items.

If I remember right, the Golden Sand Cocoon is in the Streamsand Corridor, but don't quote me on that one.

User Info: Abarax

Abarax
3 years ago#3
https://mega.nz/#F!nXI33Khb!uEX5IyV8IUVEUZBEBBkvHw

Download this and read it, it can output png maps with locations of enemies, NPC, and collectibles.

Blaze4
3 years ago#4
Abarax posted...

Download this and read it, it can output png maps with locations of enemies, NPC, and collectibles.

darn i just searched all day by myself and saw this!

heres what i found anyway for future reference:

Galaxy Charm [Lora]
-Rainbow Resin*(x2)
-Moramora Pearl**(x1) [Torna>Aletta Region>Cavern of Seal>Ancient Lake Bed: Fight Regus Moramora ]
-Rarestone*(x2)
-Planetary Crystal**(x1) [Gormott>Torigoth Arch (eastern part of Lyanne Meadow): Collection point: Rare Ancient Mineral deposit , next to Noble Aspar on top of rocks]
-Ripple Lens**(x1) [Gormott>Hoary Weald Camp: Collection Point: Old machine (behind campfire) ]

Wingberry Cake [Jin]
-Cranberry Bell*(x2) [Gormott>Torigoth Arch>Torigoth Village: Collection Point; 3 spots in the farming crop area, 2 vegetable and 1 Rare fresh vegetables]
-Ruska Flour*(x2)[Gormott>Hoary Weald Cam>Northern most part of area in flower garden: Collection Point; 3 spots, Rare Pretty wildflowers]
-Weeping Flour*(x2) [Torna>Dannagh Region>Turqos Plateau: Collection Point: Flower (straight across narrow part of lake)]
-Melosian Honey**(x1)[Gormott>Hoary Weald Cam>Northern most part of area in flower garden: Collection Point; 3 spots, Rare Pretty wildflowers]
-Lactonut*(x1) [Torna>Aletta Region>Lett Bridge>Lake Sarleigh Collection Point; vegetable (near the beehive)]

Golden Land Talisman [Haze]
-Golden Sand Cocoon (key item)(x1)[Torna>Dannagh Region>Turqos Plateau>Streamsand Corridor: Collection point; 3 spots, inset cocoon]
-Cotton Branch*(x3) [Torna>Dannagh Region>Outrider’s Forest Trail: Collection Point; 3 spots, Tree]
-Angel's Sage*(x2) [Torna>Dannagh Region>Turqos Plateau: Collection Point: Flower (straight across narrow part of lake)]
-Bladed Holly**(x2) [Torna>Dannagh Region>Turqos Plateau: Collection Point: Pretty wildflowers (to your immediate right)]
-Shepherds's Coronet***(x1) [Torna>Dannagh Region>Turqos Plateau: Colleton Point: Pretty wildflowers (to your immediate right)]

Miracle Parfait [Mythra]
-Lactonut*(x2) [Torna>Aletta Region>Lett Bridge>Lake Sarleigh Collection Point; vegetable (near the beehive)]---Nest Extract**(x2) [Torna>Aletta Region>Lett Bridge>Lake Sarleigh Collection Point; vegetable (near the beehive)]
-Melosian Honey**(x2) x1)[Gormott>Hoary Weald Cam>Northern most part of area in flower garden: Collection Point; 3 spots, Rare Pretty wildflowers]
-Ruby Pineapple**(x2)
-Moonbeam Banana*(x2) [Gormott>Lakeshore Campfire(southern part of Lyanne Meadow): Collection point: vegetable (directly north of campsite)

Community Spirit [Minoth]
-Memento Bark*(x3) [Gormott>Hidden Hunting Camp>Seigle Fell Collection Point: Tree, next to small tree and Dread Caterpile]
-Sticky Stick Insect*(x6) [Gormott>Torigoth Arch (eastern part of Lyanne Meadow): Collection point: Rare Burrowed Insect nest, next to Feres Grebel]

User Info: Luigi86101

Luigi86101
3 years ago#5
Abarax posted...

I'm not finding anything about which collection points drop what, just where every collection points are.

User Info: Ometeotl

Ometeotl
3 years ago#6
Anyone know where Hot Oranges are?
The Final Fantasy series started on the PlayStation. WTF are they doing branching out to other companies? - EvilAngel
https://imgur.com/XXhZRHc

Blaze4
3 years ago#7
Ometeotl posted...
Anyone know where Hot Oranges are?

Oh I remeber that 1. Its a vegetable in Torigoth(Gormott) . Farm it at the legendary spot in the town
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Is there a Collectable guide up yet for Torna The Golden Country?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A